On The Nature Of Fluffies And Their Impact In The Universe At Large Part 2 (By Original)

Doctor Hans Von Reunsberg approaches the camera he set up once again, and flips it on. He checks the recording light a few times, before nodding to himself and taking a few steps away from it.

“Hello, and welcome back to my series on Fluffies, and their impact on our world and universe. Last recording we established what a fluffy was, a few typical behaviors, and the life of a fluffy. Looking back at the tape, I could have done a better job in not rambling and structure and-” The doctor cut himself off and sighed. “I digress… Today we will be posing questions and theories about these creatures, which are hard to answer, after the PETA bombing in 2030, which as you know, wiped out Hasbio and it’s recorded histories, genetic composition, and basically everything pertaining to fluffies.”

The doctor walked over to his chalk board and carted it into view of the camera. “Now, I will be asking a few questions and hitting on hard theory and philosophy, so, if you dislike philosophy, and want to get to the nitty gritty, I suggest you skip ahead, and get to the dissections and conclusion.”

The scientist cleared his throat. “Let us begin. Fluffys are created by humans, their genetic makeup is that of spliced animals thrown into a genetic box and shaken up to make a monstrosity. Many people hate these things, due to their presence on Earth. They stink, create waste, havoc, and trouble wherever they settle, and often waste precious man hours to clean up. People have taken to the getting rid of them by themselves. Torture seems to be commonplace in these disposals. Now, this begs a massive question, is it immoral for humans to kill these animals, if we may call them that?”

The scientist reached over to his table and pulled on the tail of two creatures, holding them up in each gloved hand, a fairly realistic stuffed albino rat his right, and a red and white fluffy foal in his left.

“D-daddeh? Fwuffie no wike dis uppies… huwtie taiw… p-pwease wet fwuffy down?” The fluffy plead with the doctor. Its pleas fell on deaf ears.

“As you can see, these creatures have the ability of thought and can communicate quite well, all things considered. While the other acts on instinct alone. This begs the question if the fluffy has free will, and is a thinking creature like our own species, would it be immoral to kill these creatures? If we assume it is not, then we must ask ourselves, why?” The scientist asked. The foal continued to beg for mercy in the scientists hand. It defecated out of fear and peed a little bit. Tears ran down its face as it plead.

“P-pwease d-daddeh… nu w-wan taiw huwties no mo… p-pwease…! 'ou make babbeh bad poopies!” The foal cried.

“Observe.” The scientist said. He flipped stuffed rat and fluffy into his hand by their tails. The foal squeaked and hugged one of the scientists fingers and began speaking rapidly, while the stuffed rat made no noise at all, the fluffy unable to tell it apart from a real one.

“T-tank yu daddeh… nice uppies now… wub daddeh… coo…” The fluffy said. Foal blood coated the right hand in a split second as the scientist squeezed the stuffed rat to death, the stuffing replaced with Foal blood. Blood traveled to his coat and his other hand. The fluffy stopped in his hand and looked at the remains of the creature. It peed and pooped out of fear yet again. “D-daddeh…? W-why daddeh gib foweba sweepies to da white fwend?” The scientist strengthened his grip on the foal. “D-DADDEH… WHY GIB BABBEH BIGGEST HUWTIES… P-PWEASE… BABBEH AM BESTEST BABBEH!!”

“As you can see, it grasps the concept of death, if only as a child sees death. It even begs for life. So, why would it be okay for us to end these pitiful creatures lives?” The scientist asked, the foal peeping and chirping before exploding in a splash of blood and gore. It’s eye popping out of its socket, the rest of its bowels voided, and legs flying in either direction. The scientist discarded the remains in a silver dish on the table next to him.

“Again we must ask ourselves, why is it okay that we kill these creatures? Some say that it is the will of God, to rid these creatures from the Earth, which were not created in His image. Others say that they are just vermin, even less than rats and cockroaches. Dirty vermin that only serve a purpose to show that science has gone too far. Many explanations, but no true answers. I intend to answer this question. Is their genetic makeup truly that of something we should rid from the gene pool on Earth?” The scientist wiped his glove clean on his lab coat and grabbed a piece of chalk, and wrote his question down on the chalk board.

“Next, I must ask, why do they behave the way they do? What has genetically programmed them to act against their own children and think it’s fine? Why do they gain certain personalities over others? Is it situationally based, or is it hardwired into their genetic code that they be born as Smarty’s or Dummy’s.” The scientist continued and wrote down the questions on the chalkboard. “I also intend to find out why it is so popular to hate these creatures, and to murder them. And to wrap up, with a few dissections, I shall find the answer to these; Why does the average fluffy poop and bleed at ten times the rate of any other creature?”

The doctor then pushed the chalk board away from him with his foot. He walked up to the camera and covered it, ending the footage.

••••••••••••••

A bit of afterthoughts by me really quickly. This chapter was really rushed and I lost motivation for writing this because I dread posting things that aren’t perfect in my eyes, so apologies for the shortness, and speed at which I wrote, because I know if I don’t get it out now, it won’t ever see the light of day.

I’m also thinking about drawing this out in a better more readable and fun format, but I have not drawn anything in years, so it will probably look like 2004 era 4chan drawings on MSPaint.

Please stay tuned for the next one, where the real meat of the story begins!

3 Likes

May want to switch that rat out for something else. Rule 5:

3 Likes

Agreed, the rat death is too blatant to be allowed here. Maybe go for a toy rat with the Fluffy unable to tell the difference.

Something that fits in with the rules of the site is all we need.

3 Likes

Ah, my bad. Thank you!

My apologies. I’ve fixed it, let me know if I need to fix anything else!

The change works, rest of the story looks good from what I can see.

1 Like

Haha, I love the little hint of comedy this adds. “The rat, still being a toy, does nothing.” I also like the dedication to filling it with blood, knowing full well he was gonna crush it.

This is much better, great job!

3 Likes

Well, to start, maybe Hamster or Rabbit DNA? That’s my headcanon at least.

1 Like

I love this image lmfao, thank you for correcting me and the compliment!

1 Like