On The Nature Of Fluffies And Their Impact In The Universe At Large Part 4 (By Original)

“The 2055 session of the United National Coalition of Governments has begun!” A voice boomed, hitting a gavel against a table. A group of people, hundreds, sat in the old room of the UN. A symbol of the world wrapped in a olive branches and words in Latin spelled something, sat in the center of the room, under a table. In the center of the room was a man, Doctor Hans von Reunsberg. Representatives of all countries around the world sat and stared at him, some of them having translation headsets on, others not. They watched him intently. The man sat in the center, the representative for the North American Coalition Government of America and mediator of all debates. His name was Klein Smith.

“First on the agenda of this council this year is the answer to the question of Fluffies, Bio-toys or not? Proposed by the Prime Minister of the European Union, Alexandre Plowichowicz. The council then employed Doctor Hans von Reunsberg to conduct research into these things, and we will mediate on his findings and conclusions.” Klein smith spoke. The people sitting in the seats around the room nodded. “Doctor… the floor is now yours.”

“I thank you, Mister Smith.” The doctor said with a slight head bow. He was not dressed in his usual attire, but a nice fitting brown suit with black tie. “I have a few tapes I would like to play for the session.” The doctor then pulled a USB drive out of his pocket, plugged it into the table, which had USB ports in it, and a four sided screen lowered from the ceiling. All of the council goer’s looked up and watched. The beginning of the tapes played. Everyone watched as the Doctor gave his thesis, and then continued on. The brief histories, and the crushing of the foal. A few looked away as the foal was crushed, one person even vomited, but most just continued on. Finally, they got to the third tape. A gore warning flashed on the screen, and the tape pressed on. Through the dissection of the mare, many people looked away, more vomited, but still, many watched on. None looked away as the doctor did his experiment on the smarty. The questions were asked, and the tapes all ended. People looked to the doctor as the four screens were raised back up into the ceiling. Some looked on with disgust, some with intrigue, and some with respect.

The doctor fiddled with his fingers as he started. “In conclusion to my findings, I personally have found that these creatures are sentient, although they are not sapient. They have the capacity for complex thought, but the engineers at Hasbio have not programmed them to think much more than the things that were stuck in its brain. Perhaps in a few years, the fluffy will evolve to grow just as we did, the ability to question our existence and the things around us, but at the end of the day, the fluffy is a barely functional creature, created for the soul purpose of entertaining us humans, and for sales for a dead company. The lack of certain organs and the mashup of DNA prove that these creatures simply could not have existed before the twentieth century, even if they were naturally occurring. They would have died off centuries ago, before humans could have even evolved to help them. I personally believe these to be an affront to God, but that is not on me to decide.” The doctor bowed his head slightly and gave the floor back to Mister Smith.

“Thank you very much for enlightening us, Doctor.” Klein spoke, putting glasses on the tip of his nose. “Now… shall we begin the mediation?”

The doctor sat in the center in an uncomfortable chair as the bickering began. Countries began to argue if fluffies should have rights, if they should be under any sort of a protection. Many different countries came to different conclusions of their own, but finally, after about and hour of boring conversation and arguments, Klein Smith spoke once again.

“Doctor, we thank you for your time and research and we have come to a conclusion.” Mister Smith spoke out. “A hundred votes for a hundred countries. Sixty four in favor of labeling them as toys, and have no rights under any clause except for being property of an owner. Thirty one voted in favor of giving them just as many rights as a common house pet, and five voted for full rights as a human for all fluffies. The council has reached a decision, fluffies, from this point on, no matter where in the world they are, will now be declared as TOYS and nothing but.” The gavel banged, the doctor stood up, bowed, grabbed his USB and left the building as he was leaving, he heard the voice continue.

“Now, onto world news…” Klein Smith spoke.

The doctor left the building, his glasses hiding his eyes slightly from the bright sun beating down on him, his face as neutral as ever.

But inside, inside his emotions fought to get out. His happiness at endless experiments, his happiness of being able to legally kill fluffies and suffer no consequences. For Doctor Hans von Reunsberg was an abuser at heart. He posed himself as unbiased to the world government, but in fact was very much so biased towards treating fluffies like toys. His psychopathic tick calmed as he remembered the fluffies still kept in the cages back in his lab. The need for questions to be answered. And now he could legally end their lives, no longer dodging questions from policemen, or investigators, moving from country to country. No, Hans could finally finish his burning desire to further scientific research.

‘It’s always been for science.’ The doctor told himself in his mind as he clambered in his car. ‘I kill these things for science… not for pleasure.’ The lie he told himself to keep himself sane. He drank water from his water bottle nervously, started his car, and left.

News reached the media forty eight hours later, as the session for that year had ended. Fluffies now declared as toys, and a trade agreement between China and North America ended. The doctor didn’t care about the PETA protestors at his laboratory doors. He continued his work. “To further science!” The doctor yelled as he looked into a red fluffy’s eyes.

“Fow siens?” The fluffy asked. The doctor smiled, and strapped the fluffy down to the table.

Hey all! Thanks for reading the stunning conclusion to my four part series. I wanted to write this to help show my headcanon for the state of the world and how fluffies stand as a whole for the rest of my stories. I appreciate all the feedback you all give me, I’m sorry this part is so short, but I didn’t want to bore you all with fake politics and dumb bickering. Let me know your opinions, and please stay tuned for more stuff from me!

PS Tagging this was a nightmare, I picked the ones I think fit the best.

1 Like

<3

1 Like