On The Nature Of Fluffies And Their Impact In The Universe At Large pt 3 (By Original)

The doctor, Hans Von Reunsberg turned the camera on once again, revealing himself wearing a fresh lab coat and gloves. This time he was wearing a pair of goggles and a hood over his head.

“Today we start the more interesting part of our journey; dissection!” The doctor said with a smile. “First, I shall bore you with a small bit of history and the little knowledge we have of their anatomy.” The doctor walked off screen and back soon, holding a small stack of papers. “According to the accounts of CEO and ‘father’ of fluffies of Hasbio Jason Tores, the “toys” were marketed as a companion to watch grow with your child and have something to help them with learning friendship, kindness, and love. At first, the fluffies had no reproductive capacity. Their organs were not implemented, they defecated and urinated like birds, all from the anus. Because they were such a hit on the market, the Hasbio engineers decided to add reproductive organs to them, engineer them differently, and make their reproduction time as fast as possible, so they could begin mass production. Fluffies were all the rage in 2028, first launching in February of that year, and Foal-In-A-Can launching that same year, in October. Every company tried to get into the market, but Fluffies were a closely guarded secret by the CEO.” The scientist cleared his throat and looked at the camera apologetically.

“Now, if we look at the charts from Foal-In-A-Can, we can see somewhat of their physical makeup. We know they needed to consume at least five milliliters of milk a day while being ‘chirpeh babbehs’. We know they produce about double that in fecal matter a day.” The scientist flipped a paper over and showed the camera charts. “But this is where our stored data of fluffies begin to disappear. This is due to the fact that PETA, after forming anti-fluffy protesting squads, began infiltrating Hasbio and related fluffy businesses. This resulted in the PETA terrorist bombings, and mass data loss. With the CEO of Hasbio, and ‘father’ of fluffies Jason Tores assassinated by PETA, the production lines stopped, and fluffy populations have only persisted with breeders, foal production businesses, and feral populations.”

“Now, we begin our look at the physical part of fluffies at their genetics.” The doctor said, tossing the papers to a spare table to his left. They scattered chaotically, but he didn’t care. He grabbed a table off screen, and carted it onto screen. Four different types of fluffies were seen strapped to the table. All alive, and complaining.

“Why weggies no wowkies?” A pink earthy mare complained.

“'Ou wet smawty gu, ow gib 'ou wowstest hoofsies!” A blue unicorn stallion shouted.

“Huu huu… whew aw fwuffy babbehs?” A teal pegasus mare cried, her face stained with tears.

“Munstah fwuffy am sowwy! Pwease wet fwuffy gu! Pwomise dat munstah fwuffy be gud!” A green Alicorn pleaded.

“All are alive and well. Now, we will extract DNA, and look at the makeup of each of these, compare, and see how the fluffies were made genetically.” The scientist explained. He moved from each fluffy and pulled out four pointy syringes. “Now fluffies, you may feel a little bit of a poke, but it will all be over soon, and you will all get a candy for being so good!” The scientist explained. Each of them had their own generic responses.

“Nu want shawpie huwties!” The pink one groaned, squirming.

“If 'ou huwt smawty, smawty gif 'ou foweba sweepies!” The smarty taunted.

“Nu wan huwties! Wan see babbehs!” The teal one pleaded yet again.

“It am otay mistah, buh pwease we munstah fwuffy gu, nu need fow tweats, wan fweedum!” The alicorn tried to reason.

The scientist ignored their pleas, and extracted four syringes of blood from their hinds. Each squealed as they were poked. The scientist looped around, and gave each of them a small gummy candy. They gulped it down, and almost immediately forgot about the pain of the needle. The scientist shuffled off camera, and brought a small machine up close to the camera. He inserted the four syringes into a plastic holder, and squirted the blood into it. The machine beeped and beeped. The scientist then watched the machine, pulling out a pair of glasses and reading the results.

(Disclaimer, I am no geneticist, nor am I a biologist, so everything I say about percentages and biology is most likely elementary stuff, dressed up to make it look scientific.)

“The results are in, and it appears that each fluffy’s blood comes back genetically identical. I picked four different specimen, and each result is the same. 40% Horse, 40% Pig, 5% Gerbil, 5% Rat, 3.5% Deer, 3.5% Avian, 1% Chinchilla, 1% house pet, and 1% various insects. This makes them an amalgamation of DNA, which explains why most of them result into what they result into. The horse and pig obviously make up their general appearance, the avian and deer components allowing for horns and wings. The rats and gerbils account for their size and short lifespans, and the insects seem to account for their incredibly fast reproduction cycle. The chinchilla makes up their fluff and its softness, and the house pet DNA, like dogs, and cats, help their mannerisms.” The scientist explained. He carted the expensive machine off screen and came back to the table of fluffies. Each of them stared at him in confusion.

“Now. Dissection.” The scientist grinned. He freed the pink mare from her bonds, and kicked the cart away fast. The other fluffies screed and a bit of poop could be seen fly from their rears as they left the screen. The pink mare pooped a little bit on the ground, looking up at the scientist.

“P-pwease no kickies to fwuffy…” The pink one said, looking absolutely scared out of its wits.

“No more kickies, my dear. Science!” The scientist explained. He tucked her under his arm, and walked to the back of the room, still in view of the camera. He turned on classical music on a small stereo, grabbed another table that was empty, and carted it into the front of the camera. He pulled a blue surgical mask over his face.

“Wha nice mistah doin’?” The fluffy asked. The scientist leaned down below the table and grabbed an orange five gallon bucket.

“Flushing you out.” The scientist explained. He then grabbed the fluffy by the scruff of its neck. It screed about ‘Bah Upsies’, but the scientist continued his work undeterred. He grabbed the fluffy under its front hooves, right around its stomach. He then squeezed.

“Wike dese upsieURK” The fluffy was cut off. Poop flew out of its ass and filled the bucket about a quarter of the way full. The scientist did this a couple of times, but only a small amount of poop flushed from its ass the following times. The scientist then put the fluffy down on the table on its back. He moved the bucket off the table and onto the floor.

Haff Nice mistah… haff why huwt fwuffy… jus wan huggies and wub…” The fluffy panted. It tried to flip itself upright, but peeped in pain as it tried to move. The scientist moved away from the table and grabbed the camera, moving it around to the other side of the table and mounted it higher, pointing down onto the table, looking dead onto it. The scientist flipped a light onto the fluffy, which squinted as the bright light flashed it. The movement for shitting itself happened, but nothing came out.

“Be a good fluffy now, and help the nice mister.” The scientist said in pure monotony. The pink fluffy nodded, still breathing heavily.

The scientist grabbed the fluffy and slid it into the center of the table. Four leather straps mounted in the perfect spots were affixed to the table. Stomach up, the fluffy was strapped in, her legs being held down to the cold metal table by the straps.

“Fwuffy nu wike dis pway game…” The pink mare cried. Tears leaked out of her eyes as she tried to look at the scientist. Her pleas fell on deaf ears as the scientist took out a set of clippers, and began to shave off the soft fluff that covered her stomach. “Nu! Pwease mistew, fwuffy nee fwuff fo’ wawm hugsies an’ pwetty!” After a few moments, no fluff was left on the side that faced up. Soon after, the doctor took a razor and shaving cream. He patiently shaved her as she cried louder and louder for release and moaned about “cowd white fwuff an huwty scwatchies”. The scientist had a calloused heart, and ignored the senseless babble from the mare. The mare stopped talking and just began to weep pointlessly. The doctor walked off, and grabbed a set of dissection tools, bringing them back to the table.

“Now.” The scientist began, looking up at the camera above him awkwardly. “I will explain further as we explore the fluff’s anatomy and its innards. Sadly, to get a better picture, the fluffy must be alive as we explore it.” The doctor didn’t skip a beat, and pulled out a sharp scalpel, which glinted from the light above it. The doctor then began to make precise cuts along the fluffy’s stomach.

“SCREEEE!!! WOWSTEST TUMMEH OWIES!!! PWEASE NO HUWT FWUFFY!!! FWUFFY BE GUD FWUFFY!!” The mare cried. Instead of letting the bio-toy scream and cry, the scientist took a fluffy designed muzzle, and strapped it to her, stopping her from letting out anything other than pitiful “huhuhu”'s.

“Now, if we look inside the stomach and chest here, we can see that many of our essential organs to not exist, in fact, we see a few of the essential organs don’t exist. There is of course a diaphragm, lungs, a heart, stomach and intestines, but we see that there are no natural filters in the body. The kidney is not present, as well as the liver.” The scientist said. He moved around organs to show where they would typically be on an animal, but none of them were present. He did not touch underneath the rib cage, which protected the heart and lungs. The fluffy was panicking, its lungs moving rapidly, and heart pumping fast. “And as we can see, there is a strange new organ near the anus, connected directly to the lower intestine… very odd.” The scientist took his scalpel and opened it up, the smell of feces hitting his nostrils through his surgical mask.

“Ah…” The scientist said, recoiling. “It seems to be a storage facility for fecal matter.” It was rather large too, taking up about 30 percent of the pelvic space. Poop fell out of the lower intestine and filled the space. “I theorize this organ was added for the purpose of self defense, as well as perhaps poop humor, to appeal to male children… that doesn’t seem to work as well when it’s not a cartoon.” The doctor pulled his hands from the mare, who seemed to have a glazed look over her face. She stopped whinnying through her muzzle, and seemed to repeat the same phrase in her mouth over and over. The heart and lungs slowed down, barely able to make the body function.

“Ah, perfect!” The scientist said. “The mare has entered the infamous ‘Wan Die’ phase of its life. This occurs only when enough pain has been inflicted on it, where it seems to go catatonic. My theory seems to be correct. The bio-toy ceases all functions that are non-essential and just repeats the same words over and over, until death has been achieved. I believe this was implemented by Hasbio to tell parents when to just give up and buy a new fluffy. Of course in the earlier years of fluffy production, the Wan Die phase was achieved much quicker. Since feral populations have begun to rise, I believe this was actually an evolution of the fluffy to survive longer in the wild, since they are so fragile.” The scientist said.

“I digress… Now, we will get into the female anatomy.” The scientist grabbed his scalpel yet again and cut further down the stomach, going all the way past the reduced and hidden crotch tits. “It appears the vagina is almost exactly identical to human vaginas, the structure, everything, except…” The doctor paused and played with the uterus for a moment. “The uterus is much more flexible and seems to only expand downward on the fluffy’s body. This seems to be because the fluffy’s organs cannot be messed with too much or it will enter the Wan Die phase… as well to allow for more room for the fecal sac.” The scientist explained. His arms were covered in blood as he rooted around in the mare’s still barely alive body. Not much blood loss had occurred, but the heart and lungs slowly began to slow their rate.

“It seems our time with this fluffy is almost out…” The scientist spoke, looking at the heart. “One last thing I think I can get away with before she is a bust. The bones!” The doctor grabbed a hammer from the table, and broke one of the ribs off with a small tap on either side of it, disconnecting it from the rest of the body. “This mare is useless now.” The doctor gently placed the bone on the table, on top of a sterile white rag, and grabbed a gun looking thing from the tool set. It was a piston gun. He spun the table around gently, and looked into the fluffy’s eyes.

“I thank you for all you have done for science you brave girl.” The scientist gently put the piston gun to its forehead, and pulled the trigger. A loud release from pressure and crack resounded from the fluffy. Gore and gray matter shot from the end of the piston as it broke the skull and shot about an inch into its brain. The fluffy stopped talking and its organs finished moving as quickly as the trigger was pulled. The scientist unstrapped the fluffy, took it to the biowaste bin, and threw it in. He returned and grabbed the bone. He walked off screen, as the camera was still looking down to the now lightly bloodied metal table, and returned after a decent time had passed.

“Upon further examination and processing it appears the bone structure and density is as small as it could possibly be for a creature of a fluffy’s size, without the bones collapsing under its own weight.” The doctor paused, staring at the bone and the small amount of marrow inside. “Probably a money decision…” The scientist said dismissively, taking the bone and throwing it in the biowaste bin as well.

A few long moments later, the doctor returned with the blue unicorn stallion.

“What 'ou do to pwetty mawe? Smawty gif 'ou wowstest sowwy hoofsies!!” The stallion kicked its legs feebly against the scientist who didn’t even flinch. This time, the doctor sat it up straight on the table, strapping it’s two legs down and fixing its stomach in a leather belt, which were then latched onto four hooks in the table by chains. The fluffy tried to move its front hooves to hurt the scientist, but they were far too short. “'Ou get cwosew tu smawty su can gib 'ou wowstest huwties!!!”

“Oh my dear boy.” The scientist finally blurted out, his anger getting the better of him. “You will be the one getting hurt today!” The doctor grabbed the head of the unicorn, and without shaving it or anything, began cutting the skin with his scalpel. Blood trickled down its face and back as the doctor scalped the fluffy.

“NUUUU!!! FWUFFY AM SOWWY!!! NU BE BAD BABBEH ANYMOW, AM BESTEST BABBEH, PWEASE NU MOWE HUWTIES!!” It screed. “WOWSTEST HEAD HUWTIES!!”

“As unfortunate as it is, I need you alive for this process so I beg of you, fall asleep.” The scientist said with anger in his voice. He grabbed a tube from nearby off screen and shoved it down the fighting fluffy’s throat. Within seconds, the fluffy was knocked out. The doctor left the tube in the mouth of the stallion as he continued his work. A few moments of careful dremel work, the skull was removed, about the size of the scientist’s palm, he pulled it off, and placed it gently onto the table next to the fluffy.

“Now we can begin our brain work. Brains are a complicated business, and it is hard to understand emotions and personality traits from dissection… so I will leave those questions to the therapists and veterinarians. We are here to analyze the brain and see why its thought process is so restricted, analyze its synapses, etc.” The scientist said. He began picking his way at the brain, poking it and watching the fluffy’s arms move or watch it move forward. The scientist smiled slightly as he walked off screen and returned with a machine, similar in size to the DNA machine. He hooked up a few small suction cups to the brain, and removed the tube from the fluffy’s mouth.

The scientist then slapped the fluffy awake. Its brain jolted and the machine began recording everything.

“Wh-wha… whew fwuffy…” The fluffy said, groggy from the heavy amounts of drugs it just woke up from.

“You are here in a lab with me, now… I need you to answer a few questions for me, fluffy. If you do this, I can release you.” The scientist explained.

“Fwuffy du best tu hewp 'ou…” The fluffy responded, still kind of out of it.

“You have favorites, yes?” The doctor asked. The fluffy nodded. “Good. Your favorites are the color blue and sketties?” The fluffy nodded again. “Good. You like other fluffies, but not brown ones or alicorns?”

“Dey am poopeh babies, onwy fo’ eatin’ poopehs and sowwy hoofsies!” The smarty returned, yelling slightly.

“I see. What about a pink mare that wants you to give special hugs to?” The scientist asked, looking back at the machine and seeing it continue to record data.

“Am bestest babbeh… wiww ma’e bestest babbehs wif mawe an hab bigges hewd and eat awwww da sketties.” The fluffy said day dreamily.

“Alright… now for a bit more complicated questions.” The scientist began, turning back to face the fluffy. “Do you believe there is a higher being than you and I? Do you believe there is a true creator above us, or are we just a random happenstance in the universe?” The scientist watched the fluffy try to wrap his head around what he’d just asked. The fluffy seemed lost. “What about the concept of good and evil, can you handle that?”

“Smawty am gud fwuffeh-” The fluffy was cut off before he could finish.

“Not what you believe behavior is, philosophically, do you believe that there is inherent good and evil in some people, or do you believe that good and evil is a construct of human beliefs?” The fluffy looked truly stumped. He tried responding several times, but the fluffy looked as though it was fighting its very existence just to think about what he’d asked. The scientist knew that the fluffy only grasped about half of it. The scientist looked back at the machine and saw it had finished its processing.

“Ah. Our time is up. Time for your freedom.” The scientist said. “You will soon be free.”

“Yay! Smawty am sooo happeh! 'Ou gif sketties next!!” The fluffy demanded. The doctor ignored him, and walked around him with a scalpel in his hand. He quickly slit the throat of the fluffy. It began choking on its own blood as the blood coated the table, dripping down uncontrollably. The fluffy tried to use its hooves to staunch the bleeding, but couldn’t. The doctor put the scalpel down on the table, walking around to the camera, pulling it off its higher mount, and putting it down back onto its original tripod. The doctor printed a paper out of the large machine and walked up to the camera. The fluffy slumped over in the background, the life no longer in its eyes.

“Now, reading these papers we see their brain has the capacity to grow… but is stuck in a permanent dopamine release loop. Even when it thinks of something it loves, dopamine is released, which cause the fluffy to relapse and continue thinking about good things. When it thinks of negative things, the dopamine stops completely… I have a few theories which seem to have progressed a bit further, but I will still let the therapists and analysts debate their personalities and why they develop.” The scientist pulled his eyes away from the papers and looked to the camera. “All of my findings will be published publically when I am finally done with my research… but… thank you for watching these tapes of mine, and I hope you will take into consideration my conclusion, which I am soon to give you, the great viewer, in person.”

The doctor then walked awkwardly up to the camera, and shut it off.

•••••

I apologize for the rough end, but it’s late where I am and I need to finish this because I let this chapter grow waaaay too long, so, I apologize for the reduced quality near the end, but I hope you enjoyed the read regardless. Tune in for the stunning conclusion soon!

2 Likes