One brave fluffy versus pest control (by Rescue_9)

88 Likes

Staring into the fiery demise that awaits them and still putting on a show of strength.

They will die braver than most.

23 Likes

Pest control with a FLAME THROWER?!

7 Likes

It is so scared, it’s crying. It’s defiant, but on the verge of breaking down.

I’m not sure whether to applaud its willingness to stand its ground or shake my head at its refusal to even try to flee.

10 Likes

I like how the teary eyes imply that the fluffy has already seen what the buwnie toy can do.

7 Likes

Funny thing about flamethrowers is I dont even have to come onto ‘your land’~

~proceeds to throw flame upon them~

3 Likes

Fwoosh~ “I love the smell of napalm in the morning.” -Terran Firebat

4 Likes

Yeah, this guy’s just asking to get sued. Fire doesn’t exactly stay in one place in a forest full of flammable materials.

4 Likes

It’s expression was what caught my eye first.
It knows what’s about to happen but is doing what little it can.

1 Like

Maybe they’re out there on behalf of forest services for a ‘controlled burn’.

5 Likes

If pest control needs to use a flame thrower
Man im better off using a shovel and dealing with it myself like hell im paying court fees cause the white boy sadist couldnt do his job right and had set the neighbors house on fire

3 Likes

Roast his balls first.
See how brave he is then.

1 Like

Ya know, the expression this fluffy has, they doesn’t seem to be a smartie, just a brave soul trying to protect their foals.

I’d offer them a better place, you don’t see bravery like that. Maybe it’s the hug boxer in me, but I would reward the bravery and willingness. Smartie syndrome is drastically different than genuine bravery.

I like that.

6 Likes

Better talk to the smarty one last time.

If not , prefer NOT use the flame thrower as they tend to run around like idiots would cause more damage to the area if that man owns it.

Used high pressure water instead.

3 Likes

Don’t keep asking for the flame thrower and then get upset when Hanz brings it! Still brave herd leader despite the tears flowing it’s like he knows what this “bwight wight” can do.

A bit excessive only because fluffies will probably run when on fire, can’t really risk catching the area on fire.

2 Likes

The funniest part is this is legit one of the only situations where a Super Soaker would be a superior choice to the flamethrower.

I mean, unless you can avoid being in trouble for burninating the neighborhood. Then the flamethrower is still superior.

2 Likes

Come on, let us see what happens next!

1 Like

yeah, due to fluffies pea brains. just hit them for a bit with a contentious stream, they’ll die by “drowning” HAHA!

1 Like

That’s a brave fluffy.

But the flamethrower doesn’t care.

1 Like

Burn them all. Kill away.