One of us (carniviousduck)

68 Likes

Weird, but sort of cute.

4 Likes

An apt description of Carnivious Duck’s work in general.

6 Likes

True, that.

2 Likes

Uh…

Yeah, that’s clearly on the same level, can’t find any difference there.

Dignity and hygiene? What are those?

1 Like

Come on pinky, eat up!

1 Like

That Fluffy has no right to complain. Not only do cows regularly eat their own shit, but its edible for humans too and is used both in folk remedies and as a cooking fuel or even in times of scarcity as a dietary supplement. Its just slightly fermented cellulose material.

2 Likes

Those fluffies are about to get the shit stomped out of them if they aren’t careful.

(And I never am disappointed to see fluffies depicted as livestock – especially by the esteemed CD.)

5 Likes

Thanks for the info, I guess. If the apocalypse ever happens, I’ll make you a memorial.

1 Like

Live your best medieval peasant struggling in the aftermath of raids and famine life.

Live eating shit so the lord can have his beef and dairy, and one day your descendants will call themselves poor but live in luxury far exceeding what your sire could even dream of.

2 Likes

I like how almost every piece that somebody does where cows and fluffy ponies interact acknowledges that the cow is unlikely to notice them and even less likely to care, no matter what annoying stuff they do.

Milk? Take it, I’ve got too much. Pooping everywhere? Yeah, join the club…

3 Likes

They’re in a pasture, but still one must eat the poops?

2 Likes

Cow don’t care. Cow is not invested in most things.

1 Like

Well, dark age peasant, anyway.

1 Like

You can eat all the cowshit ya want buddy, the earth is in no shortage. Just count 99% of others out.

1 Like

Fluffies still need to suffer, no matter what

1 Like

Those are some chonky girls. Someone raising cowfluffs for coffee creamer?

The cow think by herself, wtf is happening.

I’m beginning to thing that fluffyshy doesn’t love poo at all. I don’t think it even likes it.

All I can think of when I see fluffyshys face is the flutter shy from the .mov series