Only Good For One Thing [by ChungusMyBungus]

I know it’s bad, but that’s nature for them, same way a skunk would do the same to a baby.

Regardless of that psychologically speaking those parents are shit.

1. Fluffy ponies don’t have ‘nature’, they have programming. They’re bio-engineered toys, nothing more.

2. Dude, you’re reading way too much into this. They got a fluffy pony to practice for when they got a kid, tons of people do that with dogs and such. I’m not saying it’s the best solution but they’re not exactly doing anything wrong there. And then what? They hit the fluffy because it tried to hoof their kid in the face… and, what, they should’ve let it? Same for it shitting directly in the baby’s face too I guess?

3. What does it even matter? The point of the story was ‘obnoxious creature got shaved bald for it’s pettiness, life’s a bitch and then you die’. Why are you so hung up on the parents?

2 Likes

That’s just my opinion.

Also I don’t think that fluffy was obnoxious, just a victim of the situation, more than being annoying.

Also saying that they were programed to do that is like saying a gun is bad when you leave charged and you shoot yourself. It could have been avoided if they knew what could happen.

Im not saying it’s wrong to adopt an animal, but they way they treat him is sad, since I’ve seen people who got problems because of parents like that.

They gave him a chance to be nice, and he used that chance to try and shit in a baby’s face. I’m not debating this with you any further, that’s the be-all end-all of the argument. I don’t care what Freudian excuses you have for it, if you were trying to shit in a baby’s face, you are the bad guy, end of story.

4 Likes

Hey, no one asked you to debate.

Like I said, shifting on things is nature for them since is cannon that they shit on stuff don’t like.

Same way a kid punches a kid they don’t like. Punishing a kid from punching another isn’t going to make them stop even if you caned them since the reason they did that wasn’t solved

I’m guessing his parents didn’t love him enough. This whole thing screams projection.

I mean, he literally spelled it out:

I’ve seen people who got problems because of parents like that.

I bet those people totally don’t post on Fluffy Community under the name MxCherryBlue.

3 Likes

Dude, you are way too obsessed with how these fictional parents treat their fictional talking horse biotoy. Get a therapist or something if your parents were that bad to you. Like, I feel for you and stuff, but this is not a constructive topic to sink your emotions into.

3 Likes

No, my case was different.

I just made an opinion about something I wanted to.

Very convincing

No need to believe that since it’s internet.

I literally have no idea what you’re attempting to communicate right now

You don’t need to believe anything I say, it’s inertnet afterall

Okay, I won’t believe you then.

Anyway, get a therapist for your daddy issues. FC is not the place to solve them.

2 Likes

Both parents are dead and I’m not trying to solve it here, just making an opinion.

No idea what “making an opinion” means. Sorry about your parents, though.

Saying something that it’s on my mind