Oops! Too strong !
Have a nice weekend my peeps!

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me anytime! ^-^

58 Likes

Ohh your watching it as well eh :grin:

5 Likes

Yes, pure gold

2 Likes

CyberFluff 20XX, Its the same game, but Feral Fluffies either litter the streets and wastes, or they are thought to be extinct.

Your V. Your first job? Steal a freeze dried Fluffy… You’ll keep it, train it, raise it, hell make it a Cyber-Psycho for all Night City cares!

7 Likes

You will just sink your streetcred for keeping someone’s delivery to yourself

4 Likes

lol Yeah, but think of it man, like it’s a walking talking hacker, letting you focus on gunplay. Boom, your in a fire fight, your lil Fluffy companion notices two turrents behind the militec guards you decided to fight for fun.

“Watch dis Daddeh!” Boom, turrents get hacked and mow down the militec goons.

Id play that man

1 Like

I like the idea don’t get me wrong. I am just saying that making a friend out of a feral fluffy who find you bleeding in an alley is better storywise

2 Likes

No one cared about that alley fluff
Until you put a rocket launcher on it

2 Likes

FUCK YEAH

2 Likes

Also Fuck you Mr. Owl, because now i wanna write that as a story… (Also thank you in a way ily :coco:

2 Likes

there aint no way that tootsie pop only takes three licks

2 Likes

Well, rather narrow subgenre of the game,

2 Likes

Feel free to mod it, there are animals on the game already

2 Likes

bruh if i knew how to mod, i would, but im dumb and simply write shit about small fucking horses getting dunked on

1 Like

Literally dunno how I missed this considering Rebecca was my favorite character. I also now find it entirely weird someone hasn’t tried to make a biotoy in the cyberpunk universe.

2 Likes

I Mean… I love Rebecca and all, but Girl! you’re one to talk to be fragile as fuck. The moment Adam Smasher drops on you? you go splat like a fluffy on pavement. So yeah, don’t give me that fragile bullshit, baby girl.