Open collab offer

I have a collaboration offer for any/all authors or aspiring authors on here. Its a very basic idea but one that i think would rattle aome cages and might be kinda fun.

The basic premise would fit in with the forthcoming chapters of “Wittew Wion Fwuff”. I 1lpersonally dont think its a particularly challenging concept but i feel like it would be a good way to get some creativity and camaraderie building for possible future collaboration. If your interested in the slightest, message me and i’ll give you the framework and basic rules for the collab. Dont worry, i’m a benevolent-ish dicktaker…dictator! Dic-tat-or!

ahem So hit me up! Lets make some magic!

6 Likes

We are working on collabs here to if you fancy it.
We are not in competition its all one big weirdo fluffy family

2 Likes

I just applied for the kitsune scenario. Sounds fun. Can i pitch you my scenario and ground rules? See if its something you might want a bite of?

1 Like

Sure why not ?
It may take a bit before i get to it, i am terminally lazy.

2 Likes

Not a problem at all if it takes a while. So this scenario is going to tie into the end of Wittew Wion Fwuff.

Imagine if you will a night like any other. Everything in town is peaceful and cozy untiln seemingly at some signal millions of fluffies pour into the town. The are aggressive smarties and toughies not really coordinated but seeming to ally with each other and working towrads a common goal: sieze the town and all the nummies in it. At some point in the night the sky opens and it begins pouring rain.

The ground rules would be:

1. The battle between Leonidas and Xerxes can be observed, watched, commented on, interacted with and interfered with (it will take place on the same night). However any interaction must not result in kiiling of either character.
  2. humans can be smart or dumb, normal or Psycho, tmbut the idea is they are trying to survive the sudden appearance of an aggressive Titan Herd.
  3. Weapons are encouraged. From a board with a nail in it, to a home defense shotgun, to chopper mounted miniguns. If it kills or maims please use it, twice.
  4. If you want to use the OC from this collab in a spin off please do so. My only request is thst you mention me in the credits of the collab entry. Other than that, you made the effort, they’re your characters.
  5. application of headcanons is encouraged. Write YOUR story your way.
  6. everything ends as the sun rises. I was thinking of calling the collab “One Night Stand” or something cheeky like that.

The feel i’m goong for is Night of the living dead meets-michael bay disaster movie-meets bioengineered childrens toys.

2 Likes

Hmmm, okay.
I dont have an idea for this just yet, but i’m sure it will come to me.
We will see.

Also is it sort of an comic event ?
With one main story while the other stories ( the collabs ) tie in to it but do their own thing ?

1 Like

Basically. I should have added comic authors or illustrators have just as much right to do their own additions (yes you too. i see you lurking over there @FederalChemical1728)

2 Likes

Alright, is there a deadline ?

1 Like

I’d love as many story entries as possible by Friday just cause thats my birthday. The collab will be open until either Halloween or whenever i can figure out how to make quicklinks in a list similar to other compendium posts. Whichever comes first.

Well happy early birthday at least.

1 Twick Ow Tweat (AMDk7)

Trick to get links like that is by having text in front of them.

1 Like

One last question . okay three.
Are these fluffies alive or the living dead ?
How many liberties can i take ?

I got an idea but it wil require …some massaging.

1 Like

Living was the originaldirection. Though i like where you’re going with that idea. A small town in rural america, under seige by the legions of the undead. Their helium voices moans punctuated by their one demand: “ssssssskkkkeeeetttiiiiiiissss”

How has no one ever done this before?

I had a similar idea, but the fluffies weren’t undead.
Just wandering to a celebrity wedding in hopes of winning a lifetime supply of sketties.

1 Like

…well I have ideas.
I dont specifically need zombie fluffies but either kind works for what I have in mind.

1 Like