Open Commissions!! (ToastedRanchSandwich)

Currently been having a rough time getting a job during this summer, so I’ve desided to draw some fluffies for all our local fluffy freaks and geeks here on this site! I’m only able to do traditional art as of now, so the price is a bit higher than some others to cover for supply and labor cost.

If you are interested in any of these, please DM me about details and payments can be sent to me through this paypal me link! ^^

18 Likes

Not to be rude but you should hide your paypal account… Tou don’t wanna get doxxed

5 Likes

Im realizing this as soon as I posted this…thank you im working on fixing it right now

[Fixed it thank god]

5 Likes

Sketch be looking at outline like ‘Dat mawe enjoy gibbing foaws miwkies a widdwe too much…’

Wouldn’t be surprised if it was an adult son embarrassed at their mom. xD

1 Like

How much for a tutorial on how to draw fluffies in various poses, like 2$ for each instance? I’m interested in learning how to gesture draw for fluffies, and I’m sure others in the community would love one too.

1 Like

Like a step by step tutorial? Id say 2 dollars each fluffy would still be fine if thats what you mean. DM me if you want to talk more about posing details and how many fluffies youd like ^^

1 Like