Oreis {OC} (Deez)

Oreis is a fluffy that I have made.
His cons are the same as most other fluffies, with average height and intelligence, but alot more cowardly and scared in situations that shouldn’t be scary.
His pros, which is a unique trait for a fluffy, is the incredibly rare coloring he has. He has a really neat birthmark that for some reason seems to glow a little bit, as well as his horn.
Backstory, hated and underfed severly, permanently stunting his growth, and underdeveloped social skills, probably why he is so scared all the time. His family, not being important, were just stepped on by random chance, and left him to die alone. A guy smoking a cigarette comes by and sees him. His first reaction is just kill the thing, until he sees the birthmark and horn. He realizes that he could sell it for a massive sum, around 14 grand.
Then Oreis eventually ends up on the streets after an accident allows him to escape. Now he is on the streets starving, and scared, hiding in alleyways.
I’ll probably make a story for this dude, and it will have the golden ambrosia that is abuse, but for now, this is what I got. Hope you like it!

Screenshot_20231203-225237_kindlephoto-212670668

4 Likes

Add the Donut-Steel tag

1 Like

waz that mean?

“Oc donut steel” is joke for “Original content do not steal”

Traditionally used to describe any number of mildly edgy looking OC characters where the creator is concerned about others stealing their ideas. It is also a tag on this website.

1 Like

Lol definitely keeping it on even if its not edgy

The fuck kind of name is Oreis

[Or-e-is] Cuz ore, gems, metal crap y’know? I didnt want to call him something unoriginal like just Crystal, or something that is his entire personality. idk maybe it is. I was trying something, and besides, as far as I am concerned Oreis isn’t an important assett to anything so its not that his character matters

Adequate explanation. I pardon you.

(Seriously that’s pretty well thought out)

1 Like