Organizing Tags Masterpost

Found a new tag thing!
We have a tag for “baseball”, but there is no tag for any other sport, nor “sports” in general. Rename “baseball” to “sports” so that all sports can be included!

3 Likes

Disabled/Disabled-fluffy would be very useful. physical-disability and mental-disability may help make it more specific.

1 Like

I feel Disabled Foal and Disabled Fluffy is two different things from an abuse perspective. Like how there is Fluffy abuse, and Foal abuse.

On an above suggestion, what if the Industrial has a hugbox ending? I … I would honestly want to avoid seeing/reading hugbox ending stuff personally and I seen some works do this. No offense to those who like Hugbox. Then again if people tag the right box this shouldn’t be the problem, but I’ll leave this here for food for thought.

Toxic Plant and Poison … I feel these two should still be separate, as the nuances matter.

Human Nudity after reading the rules is still necessary I feel. Tasteful nude exists, or say a human is bathing a fluffy just to name some examples that this would be needed. Maybe just have it be controversial…

Some of the subspecies, I think should remain separate, the ones where there is still a lot of at least.

Forced Voiding is not the same as other fecal stuff when it comes to Nuances but it would mean less clutter.

Other Tags I noticed …

Glasses feels … Redundant. Might just be me however.

Kamen Rider uh, feels kind of cluttery. Maybe if possible merge with Popculture?

Truck can probably be classified as Vehicle…

These are just my thoughts.

2 Likes

That’s it! We’re bringing back the #vechile tag!

1 Like

vehicle is a tag

1 Like

Wait we have a kamen rider tag?? And a pop-culture tag? I didn’t know about either of those!

It can be hard to tell what classifies as “pop culture” though. At least, I’m not sure what the definition is.

There is a “hugbox-ending” tag. Those stories would (or at least should) use both “industrial” and “hugbox-ending”.

3 Likes

I didn’t say vehicle, I said #vechile!

(This was indeed a tag that we had briefly, back when we tried allowing people to make their own tags)

1 Like

Mhm, I went through the whole list of existing tabs to see all of the stuff. I try to read everything within the tags to enrich myself happily on many Fluffy content stuff until I hit the end.

For Popculture … That would be things like Anime, Certain TV shows, comic geeks, Kpop ethusiasists, Sports fanatics and well … MLP was a type of popculture I think we could say, to give some examples. As Kamen Rider is a popular thing within some groups, it could fall under Popculture, or at least what my troll logic thinks.

1 Like

The Kamen rider tag came from one of the staff being a Kamen rider fan.
I think we can probably pare it down.

2 Likes

Except theres like 7 correctly tagge things in there, all thencorrect reference.

1 Like

The Japanese version, I hope. If they liked the American one, I shall weep.