Other Fwiends (by Proxy)

So um… hi lol
Sorry for dropping off the face of this website for years and then suddenly returning! This dumb sketchy comic thing pretty much explains it lol.
Inexplicably, people like my YouTube videos now and want me to make more of them, pretty crazy! And with all the other stuff going on, I kinda had no time to draw Pumpkin, and with no new art of Pumpkin I had nothing to post to this site.
I kind of felt for a while like he was a bit redundant since I have another somewhat similar character, an incredibly inbred monster man who thinks he’s royalty, calls himself King Smiffington, eats people, and likes to fuck inanimate objects. Yeah… he kind of upped the ‘ick’ factor more than poor Pumpkin could ever hope to :’)
But recently I found myself once again drawn to the idea of Pumpkin being genetically unstable and just falling apart like a broken toy while not seeming to care or realise… so he’s back! For real this time, I promise!
I won’t be the most active user on the planet, but I’ll definitely be drawing him more and not just abandoning him for 2 years :’)

9 Likes

Hey, I turned up, did nothing, vanished for two years, and came back. You’re in company. It’s not good, but it’s company. :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Ah, an All Tomorrows reference! I see you are a man of culture.

1 Like

Yep haha, I’m the one who made that “Satyriacs VS the Gravitals” video where they sing about cum lmao

Damn! Nice job on that!

1 Like