‘Ou wub muh-dey mo’ den ‘ou wub fwuffy ~ CuddlyBloodily

130 Likes

I really like your style! What’s that about having a lot of money? Or is it the other way around?

14 Likes

Thank you! Still new to this…I just know my rage against fluffrats is so soothing for some reason. Maybe so I don’t take it out by yelling at the bag boy at the grocery store!!

This fwuffy is sad because the owner lives money more than her…but hey, his sadistic boss offered a price he could not refuse. He delivered her as an enfie mare and ca$he’d out!

10 Likes

I like the idea of abortion pills for fluffies, much like using parsley but you can keep it in a cupboard just in case. I might have to make a story with something like that at some point.

3 Likes

Now I understand! And the amputation, I suppose, it’s the old fluffy adage: BFYTW

2 Likes

The old classic foalbgone

2 Likes

Amazing

2 Likes

I believe it’s more “needs a fluffy that can be an Enfie Pal for their Fluffy”, and knowing the seller was giving the Enfie Pal to the boss, it was a good freakin’ deal

2 Likes

Hey, it’s absolutely cool!

I love it when the concept of “Enfie Pals” are used

4 Likes

Man am I dense

2 Likes

That’s so satisfying seeing that utterly happy and blissful face turn to despair and tears. :hugs:

4 Likes

This fool got a mare that wasn’t spayed to be an enfie-pal?
At least they’re rich enough to pay their employees to fix it.

2 Likes

why is your gallery private

Because I don’t know what the heck I am doing! I will go change it.

I already asked you about it and I thought you just really want to hide your art from us

1 Like

Heck no. I can’t figure out how I made it private …I’m looking for the setting and I can’t find it. Will you let me know how I can fix it?

Tell me, is my profile hidden now?

Yes it sure is!

oh, the whole profile, not just the gallery. That is a good clue…this should be easier for me than it is…

Your account → preferences → interface → Hide my public profile and presence features

1 Like