Our Microfluff Terrarium Project (by: MistahGreyBunny_75)

“Hello everybody, so… I want to take care of my first micro-fluffs herd and I would be glad if you help me to do it. First, I need to choice only FIVE little micro fluffies for my terrarium… Which ones should I choose?”

This is something I’ve wanted to do for a long time, I had planned a story with multiple endings where a fluffie’s elections would be decided by a poll, so everyone on the page could participate, just like Labcoat did in “The Fate of Brownie”… but I kept putting it off and at the end I got bored, so instead I will do this, the idea is simple, I will draw the interactions of five of these micro-fluffs on their new home, and all of you will decide how to manage them choosing different options (punishment, rewards, etc…).
I hope it doesn’t take me long to draw the next part… you can suggest names for the fluffies, bye :v:t4:.

• 1 Red/Blue Unicorn Mare
  • 2 Pink/Yellow Earthie Mare
  • 3 Blue/Orange Earthie Stallion
  • 4 Blue/Dark Blue Pegasus Mare
  • 5 Green/Brown Earthie Stallion
  • 6 Yellow/Purple Unicorn Stallion
  • 7 Brown/Sepia (?) Pegasus Stallion
  • 8 Pink/Red Unicorn Stallion
  • 9 Aquamarine/Black Earthie Mare
0 voters
20 Likes

1, 5, 7, 8 & 9

No smarties, dumbasses or hyperactivity

5 Likes
  1. I think I’d call him Julian…idk why it was an odd train of thought that stsrted with blueberry lol

2. I’d call him Coffee cuz it almost rhymes with toughie.

3. Id call them Rosie

4. I’d call them Princey

5. I’d call them Zoomer

2 Likes

They’re cute. They kinda look like little platapuses.
IMG_1310

4 Likes

The trick is to get a huge array of males with different temperaments, and one uncertain female. Then sit back and wait for chaos.

Alternatively, go all male, or four female and one male.

1 Like

I say only males and the first one to demand a special friend or enfie pal gets his dick turned inside out.

1 Like

I see le poopie babeh

Oh yeah it will be 100%

1 Like