Our Microfluff Terrarium Project, Chapter 1 (by: MistahGreyBunny_75)

Name the blue one shit and refer to him as the poopie-fluffy. Then watch as his feeble mind degrades slowly over the gaslighting.

1 Like

Maybe next :+1:t4:

2 Likes

What does that emoji stand for? I feel like an old man for not understanding the meaning behind it, and I’m not even 25 years old yet.

1 Like

I love the idea of two smarties in a small herd just to make one contrarian to the other, seems like such a clever shortcut to bypass normal fluffy behavior like protecting a brown fluffy instead of beating on it, just to disagree with its rival, then stubbornly stick to that kneejerk reaction because it’s a smarty.

3 Likes

Fair, let me rephrase. I don’t hate them as much as the more annoying ones.

2 Likes

The thumbs up?

1 Like

giphy (2)

4 Likes

The brown fluffy one.

2 Likes

Yes, yes, yes! I love microfluffies! The terrarium is such a perfect environment for abuse and I feel like sorely underrepresented in the fandom. This looks really good and I can’t wait for more!

4 Likes

Ahh, laughing!

Adore me a well done microfluff environment and story! I say let the lovable little freaks sort out their own problems - the fun of having an environment like this is watching them try to make it work!!

2 Likes

Punish the brown one!

No reason is required :shrug:

1 Like

100% They’re going to shit in the caves. It’s too long of a walk to litterbox from there.

3 Likes

I think you should just punish the blue one by giving it a horrible name. The Yellow One actually seems like a good guy.

6 Likes

Each one gets some torture and loses a leg or something. Or tie a blade to brown fluffies leg and teach him like a cock fighter. Then see how they treat him when he has the fluffy equivalent of a glock 19

2 Likes

I LOVE dioramas like this

3 Likes