Our Microfluff Terrarium Project, Chapter 1 (by: MistahGreyBunny_75)

Sorry for posting it so late, but here is the continuation of the poll for choosing a microfluffies herd .I enjoyed a lot drawing the terrarium. Now, you can decide how to deal with the problems between our fluffies, choose wisely.

• Let them resolve it alone
  • Punish both of them for call themselves “smarty”
0 voters
65 Likes

Punish the brown one for being a crybaby lil wiener

14 Likes

I normally like poopie fluffies, but damn this one is a crybaby. Cant wait for him to get harassed by the blue smarty more. Also, I think something is wrong with your voting polls

5 Likes

I propose the red and pink one be named Strawberry! :strawberry:

9 Likes

Thanks for the advise, I just fix it. I have somehing in my mind for the brown fluffie…

4 Likes

If you have any suggestions to add something to the terrarium, let me know.

A guillotine?

Name the blue one Poopy Diaper Baby and see how long he calls himself a smarty. It even starts with a P, like the others!

8 Likes

Nice suggestions :ok_hand:t4:

2 Likes

The pink and yellow one ferls like a better smarty… a part of me wants them to resolve it on their own cuz I dont want to punish him cuz he didn’t call them poopie.

Id call the Blue one Dukie cuz he doesnt know it means hes calling himself poop especially after hes causing problems.

Also I’d call the red one Jelly cuz he’s chill and jiggly. Its goofy i know but it matches their odd demeanor imo.

Also if i were to suggest adding something to the Terrarium, i think I’d add a small mirror :mirror: like from bird cage as another form of entertainment or exploration to the micro herd.

5 Likes

Collective punishment

None of them get food because both Bluey and Yellow called themselves Smarty when in fact you are the Smarty leader of their miserable little lives

7 Likes

I hope the yellow & brown ones end up okay. I respect that they stood up for them.

3 Likes

At least the yellow smarty has the poopie’s back. I can get behind that.

5 Likes

Play sim city with the fuckers and hit em with some natural disasters

4 Likes

it would negatively affect the purity of the project to interfere with their interpersonal development.

Also reading the small pond i was expecting the panel after the intro of the fluffies just to be the lot of them floating in there.

7 Likes

Very nice, Love to see more micros!
The pen is fantastic

2 Likes

Love micro pens.

Out of the two options, I’d say let them have at it, but the true best option is to immediately turn blue into a litter pal. Of course, you can still do that regardless.

3 Likes

Obviously, in the future that will be an option

2 Likes

Imagine respecting fluffies

3 Likes

I suggest you add in a scorpion.
Then let the hilarity ensue.

1 Like

What do you think about a centipede?

2 Likes

I would more vote punish the brown one for being such a little ugly walking turd, and punish the yellow one for defending it.

2 Likes