Over-Easy, or Over-Hard Ch.1 [By Biorb_McBiorb]

Devin opened up the Large Package, a Hasbio shipping box, holding four tablets, and a bunch of beginner Fluffy items, along with four medium sized incubator pods.

“Time to get to work…”

Devin had ordered four Fluffy-Eggs from Hasbio’s Fluffbrand Breeder Course Website, Four Fluffies, that Devin got to create and be their new Daddeh…

Devin began the process by placing the tablet into the top slot of the ‘Egg’ and pressing it in, making sure the power was connected to the four devices as each machine clicked and begun to whir. Devin didn’t plan on all four Fluffies, he had gotten four at a discount price, so just in case… Complications happened…

Devin watched in amazement as with a simple press of the cap, the fertilized bio-material dropped into the filled ‘egg’. the strands of Bio-Mass webbing, stretched across the ‘egg’s’ insides. Slowly all four Eggs shifted and vibrated, the strange goop making the Egg Contraptions hiss, and make strange audible noises as the gel inside whirred around.

Devin was enthralled and watched as the four foals began to form, slowly, from the microscopic, all the way to the eye closed, peeping of just birthed foals.

Devin had selected one of each rarity on the basic Fluffy Breeds, Earthie, Pegasus, Unicorn, and Alicorn.

Having read the gifted pamphlets and the guides online, Devin was confident in what he thought were his skills. The incubation took mere minutes, as Devin looked at four beautiful, peeping, amniotic fluid covered foals, a smile ran across his face. Not a wicked grin, or a perverted smile. It was one of Pride…

Devin put on some rubber gloves and opened up the first Egg, the Pegasus. Using one hand, he lightly nudged the foal from Egg’s Interior Platform and onto his hand, all while the foal was peeping like a maniac. Quickly, and gently, Devin pulled the umbilical cord with a light motion. The foal in mild discomfort peeped in response to the light tug from it’s gut. While the guides recommend neutering and spaying, Devin had long term plans for these four, if they all made it out of the incubation process. Bringing the Foal over to a bowl of Luke-warm water and Foal soap, Devin cleaned off the Foal, seeing, as requested, it was a Male.

“Hmm… Wonder if your brothers turned out okay?” Devin asked the foal, who was being swaddled in a nice warm towel. Devin set The Pegasus to the side while he worked on the other three.

The Earthie was simple as the Pegasus, As was the Alicorn. Sadly, the Unicorn wasn’t as lucky at this stage. The Unicorn was silent in Devin’s hand, but not motionless, his head darted around the room with sightless eyes. A look of pure discomfort painted his face as Devin nudged him onto his hand, using the same method as he did with the other three. Once on his hand, the Unicorn coo’d at the warmth of Devin’s hand and quieted down again. Devin repeated the process as he did with the three others, getting rid of the umbilical cord.

With a quick snapping motion Devin yanked the cord away from the Unicorn, but to his dismay, the foal’s umbilical cord did not release itself from the foal’s body… It’s stomach, intestines, and other internal organs did however.

“SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeee…eee…eee…”

Devin nearly threw up as the foal cried out in pain for a few seconds, it’s insides now on the out, coating Devin’s gloved hand, only to fall into the bowl of cleaning water.

Devin, wide eyed, tried his best not to puke. He was prepared for their deaths, but… This was just…

Devin laid the quiet foal onto a Paper towel, and wrapped him up tightly, trying his best to… Nudge the innards back closer to the Unicorn’s exposed stomach cavity.

“I-… I’m sorry… Your… Your name was going to be Magma… Rest well, my sweet boy…” Devin said, looking over the Unicorn a final time before he wrapped the foal up. Bright Red and a Dark Orange, the colors blended as the foal was moved… He would have made a fine Stud one day, maybe even a good Dad to his own…

Devin picked up a Shoe-Box and placed the foal inside, mentally preparing to take care of the other three.

After a moment, he came back to the three foals, all of which were peeping hungrily. Devin had prepared four bottles of milk for the foals… Taking one, he rolled the Earthie over onto it’s back and gently raised it up, allowing the milk to go down, rather than anywhere else.

The Earthie had a Spotted, A Navy Blue Coat covered in Black Spots. Both his Genetic Parents had White Manes, Hopefully that passed down to this little guy, as it was too early to tell. As The foal finished it burped happily, and rolled over, happily, to rest.

When ready, his name, already decided like Magma, was to be Torrent, as his Fluff looked like a riverbed with black stones all around the bottom.

The Alicorn was next, and while it cost him a whole weeks pay, he was happy for the results. A Dark Red under-belly, with black everywhere else. A small white nub was slowly growing atop his head, and two nubs were developing on his back. As Devin nudged the foal up, it coo’d as the hand gently lifted it up, as it did the Earthie foal. After a few second of soft gulps, the foal burped and coo’d. Devin nudged him over to the Earthie Foal, where upon contact, the two hugged each other instinctively, peeping happily in each other’s embrace.

When ready, The Alicorn’s name was to be Uriel.

Finally was the Pegasus, another special order, but much cheaper than the Alicorn. The Pegasus nuzzled into Devin’s hand as it raised the foal’s body up, as Devin did with the other two. To most, the Pegasus would look white, but was in fact a Pale Orange, like how Lightning would appear to most as White, but could be any number of pale colors. The Foal’s Wings and Eyes were it’s high selling points, White eyes, and Black Wings. As Devin fed the little fella, he gulped quite a bit down, resulting in a slightly enlarged tummy.

When ready, the Pegasus would be named Gabriel.

“Heh, what a little glutton you are…” Devin said, nudging the foal over to it’s two brothers, the three all cooing and hugging in a small pile. Devin felt a twinge of sadness, looking over to the closed Shoe-Box, Magma never even got to try milk…

Devin waited a few hours before moving the foals, their first milk was mixed with Fluffy-Fuel, a newer Fluffy-Grade Protein powder designed for stronger growth development. Devin wanted to make sure these foals were not only healthy, but more durable and stronger than normal Fluffies, nothing crazy of course, Devin didn’t want three Fluffy-Hulks running around his House.

Their new ‘Safe-Room’ was an Emptied out spare room that Devin never used, the foals had the basics, toys, water and food bowls, and a large bed to share… Devin was expecting to another Fluffy running around… After he set the foals down, he picked up Magma’s share of the Fluffy Items and put them in a Box for storage…

Devin came back to the Three Foals all hungrily peeping in their large bed. Devin brought over Magma’s Bottle, still filled with milk, and let the foals take turns suckling. The pamphlet that Devin got was very useful, teaching Devin it was okay for the foals to drinking on their stomachs, as it will give the foals a similar feeling to kneading, a sign of comfort for foals, and something that would normally give a Mare comfort on her teats.

Devin watched as the Foals would drink their fill again, each ‘kneading’ the large fuzzy bed under them. Each burped, and each coo’d hugging back together after their finished meal. Devin smiled, pulling up, and playing a ‘Daddeh Song’ on his phone, a little something to get the foals used to not having a mom.

Devin despised how some mares would turn on a dime emotionally after getting pregnant. Devin had heard stories about how Mares would be the nicest Fluffies in the world, only to ask for Babies, be denied, and deciding to get knocked up and run away. Which is one of the reasons he got all boys, knowing full well he would get to care for each of them himself, and raise them to be better, to make sure they would be better…

Devin noticed a little puffed face coming from the Earthie. “Guess you need to poop huh? Okay lets do this.” Devin said, quickly applying a new pair of gloves and picking up the three foals, making his way to the kitchen sink. Devin looked to his pamphlet for the correct way of doing this, as ‘Venting’ foals could lead to actual death for them.

Venting a foal was surprisingly easy for Devin, the hand motions, the holding, all quite easy, letting the foals defecate on some paper towels in the sink, while he used a damp cloth to give them the feeling of ‘wickie-cweanies’ on their bums. Gently pushing down with an finger, along the foal’s tummy would induce the deification. As the Earthie was being ‘vented’ it made a audible ‘ahh…’ after being cleaned.

Once the foals were vented, cleaned, and fed, yet again. Devin took the gloves off and held them in his arms. the warm touch and comfort of Devin’s arms were the closest thing to a Mumma’s Fluff to the foals. They all coo’d and nuzzled along the warmth of their Daddeh. Devin, trying not to make any girly-ass noises, decided to make sure they slept for a bit, stroking the foals closed eyes with his free hand. The pamphlet was clear the technique was a sure fire way to get foals to begin sleeping quickly.

And sure enough, the Earthie, Alicorn and Pegasus would all curl up and nuzzle into Devin’s chest.

Devin set the foals down onto their bed, the foals all snoozing as they were tired from their very first day on earth.

Devin watched for a moment longer and made his way back to the kitchen and cleaned up, solemnly grabbing Magma’s Shoe-Box Coffin, and making his way outside.

Devin moved over to four pre-dug graves. Devin wasn’t hopeful about this, as he was skeptical of the whole ordeal, not wanting to get his hopes up, he prepared for the worst, but thankfully was surprised at the efficiency of the egg-shaped system.

Devin said a small prayer as he covered up Magma, placing a small stone with his Name painted onto it.

“Don’t worry Magma… I’ll make sure your brothers have a good long life… So make sure to watch carefully, and learn some good habits while your up there…” Devin patted the grave, and made his way back inside.

He still had three little foals to take care of.

This story, and it’s future chapters were inspired by @gr1m_1 's comic, Foal In An Egg 2: Electric Boogaloo!

I Fell in love with the idea of the Birthing system, so i highly recommend you take a look at Gr1m’s comic!

btw. This is apart of the Clint-verse, but not directly. the FluffyFuel powered was originally created by Author @Motowhed, highly recommend his stuff as well, his narration style is quite funny, and (shameless plug) we even collaborated a bit!

Thanks again for reading all my shit!

25 Likes

The whole fluffy egg thing is a very neat idea but a little too high-sci-if for me; at least in the near future setting most fluffy stories take place in. I do have a similar device in my fluffy universe but it was first implemented around 30 years after the creation of fluffies.

1 Like

Nice one hope the 3 will grow up well.

I like this idea of fluffy’s being able to hatch out of eggs. Also kudos for the awesome foal death of having its organs ripped out. Bravo my friend.

1 Like

You have a talent I need to foster, where you take your time with the abuse. I have a feeling the other three foals will meet a dark end, eventually, but I am not sure. Most of my stories would have them all dead in a few pages lol. Love your work.

1 Like

Thanks man, that means a lot! I’ve been enjoying the Micro stories so far, and i cant wai tto see more!

I get very stoned, and with a few snacks write about fluffies. I’ll probably get another story out tomorrow.

1 Like

Poor Magma. Hope the rest make it.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if this was a one death per chapter series. Perfectly balanced.

Long as they all start talking before the next one croaks.

1 Like