Owner of Sorry Pleasure and her assistant [ Art by Kathi ]

I made the company I get to be in it somehow- I also just wanted to mess around with hair styles and write a small thing.

“Presenting… Ms.Jones, the meeting will begin shortly.” The taller woman spoke in a monotone voice, half heartedly gesturing to the woman. “Please take your seats as we wait for others to join us in the discussion on how Sorry Pleasure will grow as not only a company but a household name for all boxers.”

“We need more products, honestly, I don’t even know why we have these meetings when we know what is needed to be done, other abuse-centered companies need to be ruined for us to grow.” Ms.Jones wasn’t a fan of the meetings, more so due to the early time everyone needed to get up to join it. Being woken up at six in the morning by her assistant? Not what she sighed up for.

“Ms.Jones, we have these meetings for creative ideas and what others think of such, as well as to talk about how the company is doing in full. Everyone needs to attend, including you.” That just got the taller woman a punch, this was also common. “Six in the morning shouldn’t be a must for these damned meetings!” God, she would fire her if she didn’t get everything she asked for done within a day or two.

“Please take a seat, Ms.Jones, the meeting is starting.” Lee gestured to the head chair as the woman bitterly sat down with the other taking the chair next to her, laptop prepared to write down notes as well as record the entire meeting.

16 Likes

6am? Time zone weirdness or does the company abuse it’s employees as well as fluffs?

2 Likes

Them some beefy hands

2 Likes

The owner has to be the first one there or the assistant because she doesn’t want anyone else opening the doors to the company and possibly stealing, though that means her ass is up at six am most times.
Meetings are around eight so everyone can then work the rest of the time. Though since most don’t live near the place it tends to lead to people waking up earlier to get there on time.
I’m also kinda basing the time on the company a bit on how my Dad’s current work is, he gets up at two and heads outta the door around three to four, comes home around ten or one, though most employees here work longer hours for the good pay.

2 Likes

Too long didn’t read but I gave it a heart anyway

1 Like

Big beefy hands for a big beefy gal, what can I say?

2 Likes

What can you say hmmmm

2 Likes
3 Likes

If she ever offers you a shiatsu massage, think very carefully before answering. It might be what you need. It might feel like you’re going to be broken into a million little pieces.

I, being a big wimp, would politely decline.

2 Likes

This is a good ass bit, I’m saving this.

2 Likes

Aw, you wouldn’t want a massage? It be nicee

3 Likes

I actually have no idea why the big hands + corporation combo lead my brain to this

3 Likes

Maybe because Luigi’s hands are big as well?
Big hands means big things in corporations.

2 Likes

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

2 Likes

I am a fragile little man!

Don’t normally like them. Doubly so shiatsu/pressure point stuff! My brother and mom would get them weekly if they could :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Fragile little man, I c a n ’ t-

No massage but what about a hangout with some board games? Everyone loves and hates monopoly it be fuun!

2 Likes

Ooooh! Pot luck dinner? I’ve got a great baked Mac and cheese recipe!

2 Likes

I’ve got chips and guacamole down real good, invite some other folks and i t be grand.

2 Likes

I’d love one!

1 Like

One massage for you, coming up!

1 Like