Page 2 of my webcomic (bcb0101455)

I’m not here to add to the drama, but I will say if there’s any disbelief about it being the persons art, I’d suggest they live stream/ record the full process of making a page. No cuts, no edits. Live stream would be better as it’s hard to pull bullshit that way but eh

they’re still not gonna be satisfied. They’ll always hate because that’s their thing.

Itd be better than your current path my dude, just live stream your art program while you draw. Post the link the the livestream here, and people can come see whether or not you’re tracing or whatever. If you’re opposed to the idea, as an artist myself who would do anything to prove my art as my own, I’d find it a bit suspicious you’d rather be accused and fight with words rather than give firm evidence via livestream or the like that it is indeed your art

I really hope i could still find my previous livestream here. Otherwise I’d have to make a new one in my next account if this one gets banned.

the likes of rockwell and alex ross may be tracing but i don’t. You could see the difference between the art i’ve posted and theirs.

Please dont tell me you’ve been using your actual name for your account… Please say your kidding man.

6 Likes