Page 2 of my webcomic (bcb0101455)

5 Likes

Images used, not a reference. It’s edited. Can’t post them all in bulk yet

References for the ogre.

I got doxxed yesterday and the doxxer threatened my family, I would like to thank Mr_Owl for helping me delete my account.

I won’t point fingers on who doxxed me, the police will handle that. Anyways, I’ll still be posting some drawings in this site.

I managed to delete my reddit and other social media accounts before the situation gets worse, and I’m thankful Mr_Owl deleted my last account.

For now, I can’t post my entire comic in bulk.

Just take the hint and leave my guy, quite frankly you are lucky the guy who doxed you didn’t straight up tell your parents just how much of a little shit you were being online. Underageb& do not belong here.

3 Likes

There’s a reason i called the police that time because they made vague threats towards me and my parents while displaying a google maps of the house where my parents lived (no, I don’t live with my parents).

Also, I don’t post anything offensive, so I am not responsible for what people feel when seeing my post. I don’t even go after people unless they start making accusations against me.

Its offensive to common community decency and to the intelligence of everyone else. You can just call it quits and leave, nobody is forcing you to stay and keep drawing fluffies. You can still just say “Wow I was stupid attaching my real name to such a controversial subject and then engaging in a very controversial action within such a community.”

Just go, get your kicks elsewhere, beat rocks. I will never not believe until I see ID that you aren’t some 14 year old that’s even more stupid than I was twenty years ago.

2 Likes

no way i’m showing anyone my personal identity after what happened.

Then you will forever be a child in the eyes of many. You don’t want to act like an adult, why should I treat you like one?

nah, i don’t really have to care what anyone else says. I’ll still post original art as long as it’s not offensive. The things I post never had any bigotry and people throw accusations against them, some even cower when confronted. Even the doxxer resorted to posting confidential information about me because he couldn’t find anything against what i drew. He can’t prove it’s traced or stolen, so his response is doing something illegal which is more childlike.

Wait a minute. Are you still denying that you traced other people’s artwork and tried to pass it off as original content?

Look, i’m tired of going after people. I already posted images for you to figure out yourself whether it’s traced or not. I know my drawings aren’t traced and nothing can change that.

It’s tiring knowing people like you think that things like these are traced.

He doesn’t need to prove anything, you just proved yourself in your own post on references you absolutely fool. The more you do this the more you destroy any chance of seriously making it within any higher educational institute or obtaining any serious career because your real name is attached to this piece of supposed “art”.

If I were to go around and lift paragraphs from Tolkien, claiming it was my own writing and that I just have a similar style, not only would I be laughed at, but I would be throw out of any university I happened to be attending. You don’t realize the severity of your idiocy yet which is why I suspect you of being a child, but your real name is attached to this now, mostly thanks to your mentally stunted parents who clearly never told you to never put your real name online.

Just delete them, make a blog post that this was a mistake, that you have learned your lesson and you might still salvage what little is left of your reputation. This can still be chalked up to childish ignorance and a silly mistake you made in your dumber years. But if you continue down this war path you will find battle that you can not win.

You got banned before you could answer this

You said that if Rockwell the painter traced, than that must mean you trace, but Rockwell did trace for his paintings

So you’re admitting you trace?

All of you drop this now, we don’t need this shit starting up again

2 Likes

Our boyo is speedrunning a ban

2 Likes

I’m not gonna delete anything, nobody else outside this website is making any accusations or even threatening to dox me. I did the same thing of posting the image and the process and nobody called it traced.