Painful old days for an old fluffy by Marcus

I know I was absent this last week, but here is a two-pages comic about an old fluffy, suffering osteoarthritis. He can’t move, because his bones are sore.

(Don’t worry, I don’t forget the “speciaw fwiend” comic, I have just a lot of ideas!)

Vieux_redimensionner

Vieux1_redimensionner

95 Likes

He deserves it.

11 Likes

This is quite entertaining :grin:

7 Likes

Someone has some misdirected rage at having to take care of his elderly father.

29 Likes

Bro LMFAO

7 Likes

Outstanding

2 Likes

The broken legs I can accept for maximum abuse torment, but the incontinence is where I draw the line, Fluffies already shit like a fountain already, I don’t need any extra to distract me from hurting the little fuckers

6 Likes

I’m gonna start making my old fluffies call themselves that

Whether they want to

Or not

7 Likes

Ugh… That fluffy is sooo whiny

I really dig the use of color on top of the pencil sketch look of the panels. It’s striking yet simple at the same time.

2 Likes

Could you tag this as abuse-box?

Fluffy’s expression in the third to last panel is epic. Its all good, mind you, but that one? “Huff puff argh finawwy got to top of staiws, howy cwap is dat a beaw twap!?”

4 Likes

Like I always say, I think abuse content is done best when it leaves me daydreaming about a hugbox ending for the fluffy.

Damn, Old Fluffy is so cute and such a good little fluffy. I wish someone nice could have adopted it. I want to diaper it and wrap it in a soft, warm blanket.

Even though it’s clearly a nice fluffy that someone might have been up to loving, I can’t help but feel like the shelter/ petstore/ whatever was a bit too optimistic in adopting this guy out. If they couldn’t take care of it, they really should have euthanized to avoid something like this.

5 Likes

It’s nice to wake up and see all these comments! I’m glad you like it!
Yes, forcing an old fluffy with painful bones to move was very pleasant to draw.

AethelredWeirdbox
[10 h]
Fluffy’s expression in the third to last panel is epic. Its all good, mind you, but that one? “Huff puff argh finawwy got to top of staiws, howy cwap is dat a beaw twap!?”

I realize I really need to improve my fluffy speach!

2 Likes

Not the same but I have fibromyalgia and I kinda feel for this fluffy, I mean I still enjoyed it coz I’m as fucked up as the rest of you ha! Just imagine it kind of being nice sitting on my balcony with an equally pain filled fluff bitching about the neighbours!!

3 Likes

Maybe a “too good” little old fluffy… To much goodness can be dangerous for a fluffy…

2 Likes

No Country For Old Fluffies

2 Likes

I wonder if it would burst open if you ass raped it and gave it a golden enema.

1 Like

Yeah, Old Fluffy seems like it must have come from a really pampered home in the past, or from a really hugbox shelter. Either way, I suspect it was pretty heavily pampered before being taken home by it’s new owner.

1 Like

That’s nice, it’s exactly what I imagined!

1 Like