Pandora puff breed (art by Rescue_9)

32 Likes

what are their flaws ? :v

2 Likes

Fuck I forgot to write that. They probably don’t survive long in the wild bc they’re easy to see, and they likely have some chemical imbalances bc of the glow

9 Likes

I love the idea of fluffies with bioluminescence!

5 Likes

Other fluffies might view them as a “dawk time scawy munsteh”

5 Likes

That’s definitely a good point. Most fluffies probably are at least slightly intimidated by them

3 Likes

You can’t choose them to be their owner, they choose you.

2 Likes

That’s another good idea. Some sort of generic quirk causes them to be skiddish and pretty much terrified of anything

3 Likes

ill take four

4 Likes

If ever some are feral wont survive with that making them like a sore thumb at night. :expressionless:

2 Likes

I’ve done “diseases” for various fluffies, and this reminds me of a fluffy “disease” I’ve made for someone. If I may for this:

Siren’s Shimmer Virus
A odd disease that affected Unicorns and Alicorns around Japan and China, Fluffies that bear the Siren’s Shimmer Virus are fluffies that bear a bioluminescence gene inside their bodies, primarily within the affected fluffy’s bloodstream, leading to a shimmering “vein-like” design onto these fluffies, with secondary locations around either their hoofs or horns. As a result of their odd design, these sickened fluffies were given a “unofficial” nickname of Pandora Fluffies, where the disease’s name comes from. Due to the heightened energy output across a fluffy’s body due to this state, Siren’s Shimmer Fluffies bear a damaged mind that prevents them from going into a “Smarty” state, but makes their bodies incapable of camouflage with the light shimmering across their bodies. Officers in Japan and especially China bear a strong fondness for Siren’s Shimmer fluffies, using them as nightlight guides during the dark nights while working, or as valuable gifts overseas, rivalling that of regular alicorns in terms of value.

1 Like

Pandora’s Sorry Box.

I had to say it.

1 Like

Oh that’s cool! It would explain the existence of the trait really well