Parasites (by Rescue_9)

102 Likes

“yay new meat housie”

This is both horrifying and hilarious

41 Likes

Just shoot me at that point holy shit. Well done.

20 Likes

wow! I don’t usually comment but I hate this so much! (in the best possible way)

11 Likes

@Virgil

4 Likes

“Dis am Fwuffy’s howe! It am maed fo fwuffy!”

26 Likes

Time to commit self forever sleepies.

12 Likes

On the bright side, you can have the satisfaction of popping pimples AND killing fluffies at the same time.

17 Likes

I don’t care if it’s treatable. I’m killing myself right then n’ there.

7 Likes

Wow you really nailed the body horror. Kinda gives me trypophobia. This is really good!

7 Likes

My relationship with trypophobia is a bit strange, I hate it with all my soul but I can’t stop looking at it … so I’m suffering terribly right now

7 Likes

You go to the dermatologist and he just torches you like Kurt Russell in The Thing.

7 Likes

nonononononononononononoNO

3 Likes

Omfg what kind of hellish nightmare this would be…kill me

3 Likes

“Fluffies, it turns out, were originally designed as a bioweapon meant to kill off humanity by using them as hosts that would sprout more and more Fluffies. To the disappointment of their true creators, Fluffies, down to the most monstrous irredeemable hellgremlin, refused to detonate properly. This was even in the face of of whatever horrible shit humans did to them. They would instead “fluffsplode” into new foals. This trait did not breed true, though by overrunning many formerly human-dominated areas, Fluffies are kind of working as intended.”

6 Likes

I love the absurdity of it. I could see someone living with it in secret shame but not doing anything about it because they don’t want to be alone.

“After the first time, there was such an… emptiness. It took me months, but I found another one… And now… and now…”

5 Likes

“Disturbed @Bad_Roomie” is impressive enough that you should get a special flair for achieving it.

6 Likes

“Banned out of principle” Achieved.

4 Likes

Oh hell no

2 Likes

Well, shut it down. We’ve found the most disturbing thing involving fluffies ever.

Seriously though, great work!

4 Likes