Patchworks Ending 1: My Way by bunnybunnyhops

I don’t condone Nugget’s actions. If your sensitive of this subject, I’m sorry.

His foals now safe, he can finally die. His last moments were happy.

This would have been my true ending if I didn’t already have one.

If you prefer this ending then this the real ending. I’m not going to tell you otherwise.

29 Likes

Nooooooooooooooooo thaere bedder not make it any sad stuff!!!

2 Likes

Welp, his goals were achieved.

2 Likes

I’m torn. I don’t blame him. I’m obvs against suicide, but I’m not against euthanasia, and you could make the argument that he was suffering major quality of life issues from “medical” conditions.

But… and this the part that makes me side against his decision… He left behind 6 foals who obviously loved him (Part 6 was all of them horribly sad because they couldn’t make Nugget happy), who are mourning his death, and now are completely parentless. :frowning:

I realize these are fluffies, so the comparison isn’t great, but when a fluffy has the mental capacity to freely choose suicide, understanding the ramifications that it holds, that fluffy becomes much more human-like. And that gives their actions human-like consequences, and leaving behind orphans is one of the most selfish things you could do.

/rant

Anyway, the fact that this tugged at my heartstrings tells you that you did an excellent job! Excited to see the other ending(s). :smiley:

3 Likes

On to Valhalla.

1 Like

unsure whether to quote frank sinatra or limp bizkit

1 Like

( bows low in respect ) Well done Nugget.

Actually beautiful, we need more bittersweet stories

Hahaha, the foals are now gonna die if them gonna give to a abuser.