Patchworks page 2 by bunnybunnyhops

I’m afraid to post this onto the subreddit. But here’s the continue unfortunate adventures of Nugget.

30 Likes

Sometimes its better not to come back.

2 Likes

trans fluffy?

aw man this fluffy is going to get so fucked up!!!

5 Likes

I feel horrible for the patchwork fluffy…
Being made from diffrent parts of fluffies and such it breaks my heart because with this fluffy suffering from their abomination that the person caused I hope someday that this fluffy gets the rest they deserve and the best afterlife

5 Likes

Agreed :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Male brain. Female reproduction. Could it handle the insane hormones? Male brains just aren’t hardwired for pregnancy. The best he could hope for is to go into the loop. Worst? Complete and total crash of his neural network making him a vegetable. Either way I am curious to see how this plays out.

3 Likes

I seem to recall long ago reading that male and female fluffy reproductive organs are basically identical. which resulted in a few comics and stories of daddehs feeding their babbehs which were all great but… the thought of just flat out trans-ing a male fluffy… dayumn. that’s some next level shit. kinda want to see a story gaslighting a formerly male fluffy into fully believing it was ALWAYS a mare.

1 Like

If you write it I’ll read it.

I might do that. Let’s see, a male who had special huggies before. Best make it farel. Smarties would be the go to but toughie? Yeah that will do. Female of similar color. Off to write and story board.

4 Likes

Y E S .

Hahaha didn’t find a male body for the replacing. Now he/she is now a trans fluffy.