PATWEON WINK (federalchemical1728)

i can’t justify going through the effort of editing this huge pile of old fluffy stuff, so i’m starting on my quest to upload it all to patreon. i just posted my first annotated sketchbook that covers the month where i first started drawing fluffies

so far everything SHOULD be free, tho you may need to make an account to view it?? idk

if you like my art (fluffy or not) consider joining!

31 Likes

it looks lovely

2 Likes

would be more effective to put it into your profile

5 Likes

Lol, drawing dicks.

If love to join, but I just don’t have the money reliably. :frowning:

Yessssss!

1 Like

That may be the issue. I could only see what seemed like a smidgen of content.

1 Like

Uh… just a heads up. I wouldn’t recommend mass dumping your files onto patreon, especially if it’s free to view. I would also suggest avoiding your more… sexual and graphic works. Both are violations of the TAC and people will report you for it. Lots of snowflakes on patreon.

Here are just a couple screenshots, but I very highly recommend reading the community guidelines. I had to censor a lot of my work on patreon due to reporting complaints, so im speaking from experience.

Lastly, it’s nice that you want to make it free to view, but that also leaves you wide open for complaints. Hiding behind a paywall is strongly encouraged, and mandatory for 18+ accounts. If you have sexual/violent animal abuse, fluffy or otherwise, on your profile - I guarantee you that you will get suspended and possibly banned. I tend to get around it by having my fluffy look very cartoony, which is allowed. But since you draw your fluffies in a realistic horse looking way, they will most likely consider it realistic animal abuse.

3 Likes

<3

1 Like

yeah that’s kind of everything ive been afraid of

i did read through the community guidelines, tho maybe i didnt absorb enough of it or something. i’m keeping the nsfw stuff separate & behind the paywall. i havent done the age/identity verification thing yet so im not even touching the nsfw stuff until then. tho if patreon is as sensitive as you say, it could be worth it to try onlyfans or somewhere else instead?

not using patreon as a storage playform could be a problem? i may be able to get around it by using google drive or .zip files? (tho to be fair im not JUST dumping them, they’re curated & annotated with present-day commentary)

also yes, i always imagined the sex & gore being an issue. and the animal penis thing definitely cramps my style.

this is a test run, i’m still working out the kinks

2 Likes

ive also only made like 4 posts so far

2 Likes

lol
Then I could see it all

2 Likes

Remember to read not just the community guidelines, but also the terms of service and privacy policies, as they often have additional restrictions that aren’t mentioned in the cg.

I highly recommend google drive. It’s very cheap storage. My wife and I use it to scan all of our documents and save on the cloud. It’s free up to a certain point and then after that it’s only like three bucks for additional storage. I also recommend getting an external hard drive. They’re pretty cheap these days. Heck, even just a big fat USB drive can hold quite a bit.

I don’t know how only fans works but I would definitely suggest creating one (or a similar site) just so you have a place to handle all of your NSFW stuff. I bet their TAC is much more lenient.

Another thing I know that helps a lot is a good disclaimer. It can very clearly explain things like “these are works of fiction. These are not horses, they are imaginary creatures. Blah blah.” That way if anything gets reported, the moderators will see the disclaimer right in the front and probably take your side.

2 Likes

Just a heads-up for people that believe they’re not technically proficient:
You can make your own external hard drive/solid state drive for less than you might think, and they’re far easier to assemble than you might think. Many external enclosures are completely toolless, these days.

1TB SSD

1 TB 2.5" SATA SSD

Toolless USB 2.5" External Drive Enclosure

After these parts are put together, plug it into a computer, open disk management, and Initialize the drive.

This can be more convenient than having a stack of bare drives and a drive reader, for some.

I’m currently working on creating a “Cloud Storage” server for my family that we own and operate, because I hate other people being in control of my data, and I also hate subscription costs

3 Likes

Damn that’s awesome! I’ll definitely check that out

2 Likes

ive got like 3 external hard drives all harvested from the mutilated corpses of my previous computers. the enclosures couldn’t have been more than 20$ a pop

((my problem isn’t the storage, it’s having a place where people who wanna binge my art can access all of it))

2 Likes

good idea, thank you

my main concern isnt really storage, it’s having a place where people can access my art en masse. it seems kinda lame to have a patreon perk be access to a google drive folder, but if i must, i must. i guess it also adds another layer of “are you REALLY sure you wanna see this shit”

i was thinking about doing a disclaimer/trigger warnings beginning page for each sketchbook, & having you suggest it just makes me more sure that i should do that

thanks for taking the time to give me your advice!

2 Likes