Peaches Craves Attention #1 [by: ekulmam3838]

Peaches’ owner adopts a golden filly to raise and sell.
Peaches got a little too jealous.
She’ll get her attention alright. Every day in fact.

This is my first attempt at a comic. Should I continue and add some color?

Next

54 Likes

Peaches needs a slow trip through a meat grinder.

3 Likes

Yea continue and sometimes it do be like that though when a rabbit chews a prize bun’s ear.

2 Likes

Keep it up. By all means keep going.

2 Likes

I assume if they were adopted this means they’re effectively ‘in the hole’.

Compared to if they had just got lucky and found one or something itd be a situation of ‘Ok, at least this happened somewhat soon instead of after I put a lot of time and money into this…’

2 Likes

Take everything away slowly first a leg, then an eye,and later maybe an ear, leaving only her remaining ear,eye and tongue and after that :razor::razor::razor: off the fluff and main put her in front of a mirror and when she asks “who am muster” you’ll respond by saying why that’s you. When the fluffy starts to scream you’ll say and that’s the last thing you’re gonna see as you rip out the remaining eye ball leaving only her tongue to scream and her ear to hear those screams

2 Likes

Excellent idea…ill have to take this into account

1 Like

Then sew her mouth shut so she CAN’T scream, and watch as she slowly starves to death.

2 Likes

But don’t let her dehydrate. Inject water up her poopie place, and tip her on her face so it’s absorbed through her colon.

2 Likes

The owner should have known better. Death by a thousand shallow cuts would be a punishment that fits the crime. And why not rub some hot sauce into the wounds to increase the pain?

2 Likes

No, keep feeding her and let her suffer as long as she can see how long before she stops eating or if her body just shuts down

3 Likes

IMO needs more bone breaking through the skin, like the ribs? Dats just me thou, you do what you want. But ya you could color this, physically or digitally, I need to know her colors.

and you SHOULD continue this. Maybe sell her as a cheap slut for overtly horny stallions. Sell the foals she has.

3 Likes