Pearl Pt.1 (by MrFreeman774)

Your name is mike, you are a 40 years old detective coming home after a long day of doing all the paperwork that you been evading trought the month,you eyes are tired but the idea of a warm shower and a comfy bed keeps you awake enough to keep you driving
Sudenly your police radio starts emitting a mesagge
-attention all units,reinforcements needed at Arroyo negro 308,all nearby officers report
I repeat
Calling all units near the area
Report to Arroyo negro 308
Fuck,you thought you turned it off,you really want to go to home,you are not obliged to go,you already ended your shift, but you also know that you wont be able to sleep knowing that you ignored a call for reinforcements,both your curiosity and old sense of duty wouldnt let you

You drive to what appeared to be an abandoned warehouse near the main highway,but ended up being the deposit of a small biker group that was selling drugs and weapons in the zone
You are welcomed by the officer at charge,as he walks you trough the maze of yellow tape,boxes and people taking photos he starts to talk about the incident
“we had an anonimous call about screams and fighting on a building that was suppose to be abandoned,a patroll came and after a brief inspection trought the windows discovered what appeared to be a stash of multiple white and green bags,the officers parked near the location and called for reinforcements,they didnt even started to secure the area when they started to get shot,shortly after,one bike came out of the front door at high speed only to crash directly into a police car,he flipped and hit his head,instant death
The second suspect seems to have escaped on foot using his friend as a distraction,we are cordoning the area right now,but we are short of people so we called for reinforcements in the zone”
“yeah i was going home but doesnt matter,i am not tired anyways” You lied,but this is not the first time this happened and you know is not gonna be the last,besides,you get some personal satisfaction from this,since you were just a kid you saw what cheap drugs and shitty weapons can do to a neighborhood
He starts to show you a map of the zone,you watch the piece of paper when something at the limit of your peripheral vision through the window catches your eye
You look again just to be sure
There is a second,smaller building next to the warehouse whit a pair of big trash containers…you just saw one of them shine a little trough the holes,could be your imagination,or could been somebody using a smartphone…someone trying to get help to escape
You signal two officers nearby to follow you,the captain quickly understood your intentions and started to flank the building with other 2 officers , by the time you reach your destination, there are guns pointing at each container,you quickly flip both of them
The first one was empty,just regular black bags filled with trash
The second one,the one that catched your eye had a far worse smell,you quickly realize why
You see multiple animals decapitated,you cant discern them all in the night,is not until the flashlight of one of the disgusted officers starts to shine uppon the conteiner
That you see it
Fluffy ponys, or at least what appeared to be multiple fluffys,all the rotten guts covering the colorfull skins made it a little hard to recognize,you only recognize it them for the one that was on top.

It was a malnourished,clearly beaten mare with her front legs mutilated,both her eyes were sewed, one seemed more inflamated than the other,but even with that and the blood on part of her fluff she was by far the most beautifull fluffy you ever saw
A metallic cream fluff shinned at the light,only contrasted for an even whiter silver mane and wings that leaved rainbow like colors thanks to the blue and red lights at the distance
You are not strange to fluffys,hell nobody in this city is strange to them,they are in every alleway of the gooddamn place,in every abandoned building,in every park.
Demanding for you to obey them,begging for a house ,or if you are lucky enough,politely asking for food to take to his family,and i say lucky because at least those lasts ones wont shit on your shoes and pants if you say no,they will simply leave after excusing themselves for the bother,those ones are the most likely to get a home though,even with all the mess that they can potentially do,you still find the idea of owning one kinda charming. You even heard of some super rare ones that will talk better than any human you know.
Your thoughs are interrumped by a soft,rasped voice coming from the abused corpse
“pwease no mow huwties,peaw just wan sweep fowebah,wan see hewd one lawst time,no mowe, shiny head monstah”
“what did it said” the captain asked,after moving to the more interesting trash container than the one he oppened himself

“she said that…it said that it wants to die sir”
“no not that,the last part”
“shiny head monster?..well,probably ,the one who did this was bald”
“the biker,well,the failed intent of a biker in that black bag over there is bald,think they may be the same person?” He said while holstering his revolver
“probably”
“sick fuck,i hate these shitrats as much as everyone else,but this is” He is interrumped by his radio,telling him of six bikes that suddenly turned after seeing the scene,he then do a hand signal and the 3 officers are already in their cars
“sorry for the inconvience detective,you can go home if you want now” He said while moving his head towards the 2 just arrived police vans deploying multiple oficers whit cones and other stuff to close the area,it seems that you can go home now

Everyone started to walk away from the place,reanuding his activities
Except you
You are still there,watching at that barely breathing fluffy in that trash container
There are two main reasons why
The first one is simple empathy,leaving the poor animal there to die is just not your style,specially one that talks,so you consider the idea of giving her a quick death,only to be stopped by the second,wilder reason that makes you stay there
if the “bald headed monster” was the biker,that means that she saw him,BEFORE getting his eyes shutted down for good,how much time has she been here?how much did she heard?how much did she saw before…why you were even considering this?

anyways,you dont have much time,and it seems worth a shot ,you start to jog to your car,open the back door and take a police blanket you keep just in case,you jog walk to the trash can and gently lift her up while envolving her in the blanket,she doesnt protest,i doubt she has the strenght to do anything besides talking,go back to your car and start driving to the 24/7 fluffy mart that you saw down the road
"dont worry little girl,i will help you, for reasons that i still cant put into words whitout sounding like a dumbass"You hear a confused voice coming from inside the blanket
“fluffy am not wite giw flufy am peaw”
“pear?oh wait you mean pearl,yeah thats a more fitting name for you i guess” Your companion doesnt answer back,but again,you could swear that you saw a little bit of light in your passenger seat for a moment,seems to have fallen asleep thanks to the AC of your car and the blanket
You cant help but question you own sanity for even considering helping a talking toy to ask her more about a crime
But notheless you keep on driving away from the scene

There is no way that you could have noticed that the other trash container was now slighly empty

—‐---------
after a 15 minute drive you see the fluffymart open,you are greeted by a foal in a can machine near the door and a ton of calls for help and direct orders of releasing them at the same time,you really hate this machines,they shouldnt be legal,there are not enough fluffys in this world already?
you open the doors of the store with the fluffy in your right arm you see to your sides as a reflex
Two empty stands that says “deluxe foals $300” and other that says “last chance foals $5”
While you wonder what the fuck is a last chance foal you walk to the counter,a goth girl that is not happy to wear a cream yellow uniform at all greets you with what seems like a automatized response that she had to learn against his will
“wewcome to fluffymawt siw,what fluffy necesities do you have today?”
You ask her if they have a vet to see an injured fluffy,moving your arm with the blanket in it,(you covered his face too in case there was another customer,you dont have do be an expert on fluffys to know that what you have on yourself right now is not the peak of fluffy ownershipp)
“JIMMY!!” You hear somebody on the back quickly getting up from a chair,like it was suddenly waked up
“UH? wha ? time to close?” You hear the voice in the back say
“is never time to close asshole,that what 24/7 means”
The cashier answers in a slighly angrier tone than before,but relieved that she doesnt have to try to sound like a toddler anymore
“sorry sir the vet will be ready in some moments,he needs to…emm…calibrate his fluffy diagnosis tools,if you want you can start buying things while you wait”
She clearly is tired and doesnt want to invent a believable enough excuse,cant blame her,you know what minimum wage does to a person,add working with fluffys on top of that?,she is being nicer that most people would be.
You start picking the things you know you will need
A litter box,a small package of litter,regular fluffy food ,the cheapest premade pen that you could find and 3 cans of spaggetti with extra vitamins and proteins
You see and aisle called “dispacitated” and go check it out just to kill some time
yup,prostetics
very
expensive
prostetics
you see a variety of soft plastic legs,wheleed harneses,even electric skateboards designed for…pillows?the fuck is a pillow?
you see a pair of front legs replacers for 1.500 dollars,you grab it just to see how good it is,is not like you can buy it, even if you really wanted to,only to hear a loud CRACK as soon as you flex it a little to test his structural strenght.
The cashier takes a fast look at you,only to see you holding a perfectly intact wheeled harness(that you quickly grabed after putting the broken one in the dark,back of the aisle)
after that the cashier just go back to check her phone,she clearly couldnt care less,you make sure that you little mistake is well hidden while you wonder how the fuck fluffy economy works,you just hope that you wont have to take a loan for the vet
Speaking of vet
You see a young slighly overweight man in a white coat signaling you to come to the back.
next

hey guys this is my first story so i am open to all kind of critiques,i am a very recent member of the comunity (i have very vage memories of seeing fluffy posts in facebook back in the day,but never knew what they were exactly,but since it was the same kind of gore than happy three friends i liked it,eventually that nostalgia lead me to this page,and well here i am) since some time i been reading and watching comics to the point that i though,fuck it,lets make one
also english is not my first language,so i apologize in advance if i make any mistakes or some parts are hard to read
i intent to this story to be short(as i said before,is my first time,i dont want to end up with a story that i dont know how to finish)it will be a combination of hugbox and abuse, so i hope everyone can enjoy it :smiley:

8 Likes

I see english is not your forte.
I’m no english teacher, but I might be able to help you a bit.
Is “with”, not “whit”.
Also, when you’re refering to a female (for instance, a mare) you use the female pronouns.
She (refering to the subject), her (refering to something that belongs to the subject, I think we call it a possessive pronoun).
For males you use He, His. For genderless items you use It, its. Hope this helps you in the future.
For instance, instead of…

You’d go

It was a malnourished, clearly beaten mare with her front legs mutilated, both her eyes were sewed, one seemed more inflamated than the other, but even with that and the blood on part of her fluff she was by far the most beautiful fluffy you ever saw

1 Like

I been practicing english lately to be able to interact whit a bigger part of the communities that i like (games,anime,etc) so i really apretiate your corrections,if is not a bother i will correct the text whit your corrections so is easier to read
As for the “it” part when he talks whit the captain i did that on porpouse
Mike noticed that the captain refered to the mare as a thing,and thus he corrected himself to evade any kind of argument about the nature of fluffys
Or at least that was the idea i will do better next time
Thanks for reading

As a non native English speaker I ha ent notice it. But that’s still basic English, and probably a typo maybe.