Pedigree Christmas (lookabooboo)

Looks like this litter was full of unsellable foals. However with a few short dyi hacks later, you now have some new decorations for the Christmas Tree! What about the mare though? Well she can’t see very well but she can at be a good rabbit attendant. As long as she doesn’t step on them or get them to nurse… she lives to breed another day. For now.

Tried out drawing an angora fluff. I just love reading the descriptions of them being pretty calm (scissors excluded) and having some rabbit dna spliced in them. DYI foal decor is inspired from this pic by random_viewer_of_fluffies

Happy Holidays~ :christmas_tree::gift:

65 Likes

The art reminds me of Hazbin Hotel art I’ve seen

2 Likes

Oh yeah the human does look like that huh? Surprisingly haven’t watched it though. Not really my cup of tea lol

1 Like

I am here for the christmas ornaments, they are the best part of this. Tortured little bastards. <3

2 Likes

Cute little bunnies! :rabbit2:

2 Likes

:smiley: nice i thought of the DYI stuff yaaa

1 Like

If I could have a fluffy nurse my kits from shit mothers, that’s a fluffy that would live for another week or two.

1 Like

Oh dang your the source! Is it alright to add you as a credit since it’s your idea?

The tears in the eyes of the foals. Chef’s kiss.

1 Like

headpat-hand

1 Like

yes go for it. i don’t mind

1 Like

I know I’m four days late but I’m here to say I love your art style. It’s my first time using this website ._.

3 Likes

It’s all good, I barely check my profile unless I just uploaded so I’m also late at replying lol and thank you!