Peeling Potato (ToastedRanchSandwich)

Potato and his owner were watching Fluff TV together, Potato craddled in her lap. When the ad break started up, the first one was for potatoes oddly enough! The TV demonstrated how to properly peel a potato for whatever reason. Potato chirped happliy, jumping up from his resting spot.
“Peep! Mummah, wook! Dat wook jus’ like Potato! Wuv funny teebee show!”, the foal giggled to itself.

Mummah had a fun idea for her little “potato”.

44 Likes

Only use you can have from a Poopie Baby :smiley:

5 Likes

very bare and in the trash

4 Likes

None of these things could live through a single show with me, I think. The first giggle and interruption about some stupid shit from a toy would be an instant end.

3 Likes

I don’t see enough stuff of a fluffy living a good life then suddenly having something shatter it.

2 Likes

Now parboil and roast!

1 Like

Skinning will always be my favorite. It would be nice to have a well-written story from someone like Karn about a man wearing a big luxurious coat made of their furs who gives a bunch of fluffs the potato treatment

2 Likes

I absolutely adore that idea, would love to read that. Could explore the it even further and have him get into upholstery and make fluffy fur chairs.

1 Like

Damn, I really need to get my eyes checked or to get more sleep, because that’s what I saw for a second looking at the new posts list…

3 Likes

THATS SO FUNNY WHAT

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I first thought too!

3 Likes