Pegasus Breeder and Spayed Mare (Artist:Carpdime) (Fluffybooru id: 31906)

88 Likes

Thank you to @FenFey for adding this piece to our collection.

6 Likes

I’m gonna post everything i have so this is gonna take some time. But i’m counting on you on checking if i repost something.

9 Likes

Your help is very appreciated. We don’t mind reposts. All that matters is that the original artists are respected and remembered.

12 Likes

duality

5 Likes

Ah yeah, the dashes help it be clearer in dialogue what the fluffy means. Should have those in. But that’s just words, the picture is lovely.

4 Likes

Hmm, should the post be in #images-by-others if the original creator has the ownership of the post? @Virgil

1 Like

No, it really shouldn’t. Thanks for the heads-up

3 Likes

Can we talk about the pictures

1 Like

Wait the green mare dont want her baby taken away cause she “dont” want to be a mother anymore? Basically she dont want to give birth again? Kinda in contrast with her neighbor yearning to have but she cant anymore :thinking:

6 Likes

That’s because is a breader and doesn’t want another stallion. The other one is neutered so it can’t have foals.

3 Likes

Weaned Foals=impregnated again.

2 Likes

She doesn’t want to be a “Mummah-no-mowe”, meaning a fluffy that isn’t a mother anymore.

4 Likes

By Artist-Kun? Is this not made by Carpdime?

3 Likes

Yeah its by @Carpdime, not artist-kun. I have made the correction, and added the Fluffybooru id.

Also, changed the title to more accurately the picture as the juxtaposition betweem a breeder mare, and a spayed female.

Fun fact: the spayed mare was one of the inspirations for the character of #doting-bonnie in my overall Avocado series.

Summary

Spoiler for anyone interested, but I can imagine that Bonnie will end up in a similar situation to the spayed mare here.

2 Likes

@Mexi @anon86703525 Actually I’m pretty sure she’s going to be bred again. Its why the dashes are not included. Its likely this breeder is one of those cases where the foal is taken away from her, and she’ll get impregnated against her will again. She’s defensive about her foal even from the spayed mare because she doesn’t want to go through the process all over again, regardless of who takes her foal.

5 Likes

Probably tiresome for a breeder mare to be neighbours with a mare with Baby Crazy syndrome.

6 Likes

FBI STOP RIGHT THERE

2 Likes

If she becomes a mummah-no-mowe does that mean she gets bad enfies and pregnant again? Or do they get her started again while she’s still nursing? I wonder.

1 Like

Depends on the context, I’m guessing they’re at either at a shelter or a store because a breeding operation normally doesn’t have any use for spayed mares unless they train adult fluffies as attendents/instructors, and she is too obsessed with ‘babbehs’ to be considered a trained attendant. ‘Breeder’ in this case could mean she is an unspayed mare, she was rescued from a breeding operation, or she is intended to be sold to breeders. Not sure what the situation was like previously but it seems like foals were taken from her before she/they were ready, making her protective of her foal even from another fluffy.

TL-DR : She seems to have a temporary relief from breeding duties, but her living situation still isn’t pleasant.

2 Likes