peppa's diary. [by fluffymeat]

here’s a premise i actually plan on building upon.

trying to figure out fluffspeak on its own is a bitch, and trying to figure out how it would play out in written-by-fluffy form is impossible, so im not gonna worry much about being accurate. i’m sure this general idea has been done plenty of times before but it seemed fun to play with.

since this alone doesn’t exactly count as high effort content, here’s a messy doodle of the family.

oscar (one on the right) is a fairly wealthy author (and dilf) who loves his princess and would do absolutely anything for peppa. hunter is a wannabe punk who doesn’t deserve oscar and i want to punch him in the face.

im not exactly sure how the fluffy growth cycle works, but peppermint is probably around 5-6 months old. she’s generally pretty sweet and friendly.

21 Likes

So Oscar and Hunter are boyfriends? (I ALMOST WROTE SPECIAL FRIENDS OMFG FLUFFIES HAVE RUINED ME)

4 Likes

bahaha yes, they are special friends. they are engaged, actually :]

1 Like

Is Hunter a bad person? Does he not like Peppa?

hunter isn’t a bad person, exactly, he’s just rather bitter and unwelcoming. he dislikes peppa and sees her as a glorified object, but he knows how important she is to oscar and wouldn’t harm her.

1 Like

I bet your phone’s autocorrect is a vomitous mess as well. Mine is on that path.

1 Like

god west youw souw

1 Like

I’m going to say it. We need more DILFS in this fandom.

2 Likes

couldn’t agree with you more </3

2 Likes

I hope you gonna make this sketch in a proper comic.