PEST PREVENTION----Commission: fluff0— Art–translate: inshi

Courtesy illustration for @fluff0 , remember that as a patron you have the right to an illustration totally free.

Do you have something in mind? Commissions are always open, just PM me or visit my Fluffycommunity profile:

https://fluffy-community.com/.../innsh.../activity/portfolio

If you like my work and want to see the comics before others or see exclusive content and NSFW, support me at:

You can support my work by following me on facebook or twitter to continue growing as an artist
https://twitter.com/inshibear

121 Likes

I like the see through log! Nice and short story :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Cute foals too sadly pest is a pest.

6 Likes

Holy shit, very creative deaths!

4 Likes

What happened to the bitch?

3 Likes

Gotta admit: the face the foals are doing while puking is hilarious

4 Likes

Eliminating pests never gets old. Plus it’s fun.

3 Likes

The pain’s even bad enough to force the chirpies eyes open. Love to see it.

4 Likes

Que le va a pasar a la madre ahora?

1 Like

I love it. Chirpy babbehs open their eyes to a world of agony. Also the peace and happiness on the mare only for it to be ripped away for being a goddamn parasite. Beautiful simplicity

4 Likes

Lovely work and the storytelling is so succinct! I love how the spray nozzle looks so much like an actual, mundane garden tool.

The X-ray shot of the log is fun, but I couldn’t help myself from making a paint over where the log is opaque, to understand what that would feel like.

I like how the mare just disappears into the log, with her face obscured by it, in the 2nd panel. Especially since you never return to her, but end the comic in panel 3 with an intimate focus on the foals.

14 Likes

Not sure if this makes me hungry for mashed potatoes or vanilla pudding?

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Geez, this is reminding me of how much I hate it when I have no choice but to kill pests. I have on multiple occasions scooped a wild mouse into a cup with my bare hands and let them outside because I didn’t want to put poison down and I hated it when I did have to. Mice aren’t half as annoying as fluffies would be, though. (Also smart enough that I haven’t had a problem with them since getting house-ferrets. I don’t think carnivore scent fends fluffies off very well.)

4 Likes

little shitrat was living nice and easy with all the food in the world, not anymore LOL

1 Like

I wonder what kind of chemical are they spraying over the foals to make them puke like that, and if it might be actually deadly. I hope it isn’t so they die from dehidration as they’ll keep puking because the agent might not go off since fluffies most likely absorbed enough on their fluff like scented sponges.

1 Like

could be a pyrethrin poison spray meant for insects, would probably be potent enough to cause foals to violently vomit that quickly

1 Like

Nice, gotta investigate.
Thanks

1 Like

Excellent piece of routine farm work. Nothing personal, these things just have to go. :smile:

Por favor díganme qué la mamá fue brutalmente violada y/o torturada hasta la muerte