Peta and tumblr

let’s forget about our varying opinions about Antifa, and talk about possible allies in the case of war

3 Likes

ok, we have 4chan, part of reddit, part of tumblr (aka those who don’t want to fight), if we show Pumpkin’s art, we have all bronys and deviant art

3 Likes

after the end of Mlp, the bronies lost their former strength. in addition, it is not a fact that they will join us. in their eyes, we may look like monsters. I agree with all the other options tho

3 Likes

4chan is still the best option, but I played enough paradox strategies to know that it can backfire pretty badly, so we better have some alternatives

2 Likes

Ruh roh! We went from PETA to Tumblr & the Chan to Antifa.

Just a word of advice - starting political arguments in future on FC is a bad idea. And please don’t ping moderators just to argue or pick on certain political issues because that stuff gets confrontational.

5 Likes

To add a final word on this topic - Fluffybooru had been around for over 8 years, and never got raided by PETA. If they wanted to, they would have done so already. Also, some of the original fluffy pony artists did post on tumblr, so making a broad assumption about tumblr just because of some of its demographics is in pretty bad taste imho.

Hell, the only invasion there was - if one could even argue if it was an invasion - was from /b/ tards from 4chan’s /b/. But that’s a different story altogether, and no longer related to this thread.

EDIT: And lastly, the bandana in my avatar isn’t the Antifa logo, its the Anarchist symbol, because it was taken from the same picture emotionalsupportfluffy’s current avatar is from. But sure, I’ll change my avatar if people think its too “political”

6 Likes