Peta and tumblr

What would admins do if PETA or tumblr invaded this Community?

4 Likes

good question. we are not 4chan, we are in the minority here

5 Likes

Well considering registration is required it’d be relatively straightforward to disallow new users while the trolls and twits are cleaned out. I suppose the admins could reasonably find out the legit users by simply looking at who posted actual content and who didn’t.

The thing I’d worry about is denial of service attacks. Depending on the hosting provider this could be easily mitigated at their end but it would still be a pain in the butt. As long as the admins and whoever is running the back-end have taken the necessary steps to ensure general site security though there’s little reason to expect actual data loss or data theft to take place.

I just got done working in cybersecurity so if the admins need advice I’d be happy to provide.

6 Likes

Since when is tumblr so defensive against FICTIONAL TOY abuse? and this is the internet, so ban toxic people, they can’t say anything - everything on net is “allowed” (not really, but I’ve seen my share)

4 Likes

Yep, the only things you can’t do on the regular internet are illegal things like CP and snuff videos.

2 Likes

the horde of 4chan bots can potentially help us out
but at what cost?

3 Likes

Probably having @Oculusfluffy get rid of her antifa bandana.

1 Like

They still exist on normal net (unfortunatelly. humans really love to hurt each other, huh?)

1 Like

Who? Antifa? Because I can argee with that. (If you can’t tell, I really don’t like antifa.)

nonono, those snuff films, cp and such
edit: tbh I don’t even know what antifa really is. it’s political thing, and I don’t care lol

2 Likes

it will be great if this will be the only consequence of this alliance
at least we can be sure that in the time of need 4chan can handle Tumblr pretty easily. I have a whole documentary about one of their conflicts. if they did it ones, they can do it again

2 Likes

keep don’t caring. they are nothing but a violent gang at this point

3 Likes

Yep, indeed.

yikes

2 Likes

Didn’t we agree to try and not get political here? Oculus can support who they want to but we don’t have to drag it out on the forum.

4 Likes

This post was bound to get political once tumblr and 4chan are talked about on the same thread.

wow, this is the first time I saw tumblr being so stupid. like yeah there are bad apples, but I probably move in an amazing part : / fuck humanity. who want’s to ascend with me?

2 Likes

Doesn’t mean we have to

3 Likes

It was like a powder keg waiting to explode.

It’s more like you see an explode-able barrel in a video game and you choosing to shoot it

2 Likes