Petition for new category

Petition to make special category for @gayroommate (sorry for ping) and her amazing voice, and of course all other voice actors and video makers
Probably “video” or “voice over” or similar name

Discuss

7 Likes

so are you saying gayroommate should get her own category of that we need a new category for Voice Overs? She’s good but I don’t think she’s that good.

2 Likes

I’d hope by creating this category more people will step forward to make more voiced works

4 Likes

I think a category for videos in general would be nice. And it would also be a way for people who don’t like voiceover content to be able to avoid it if they’d like.

7 Likes

I like how @ZealousBadIdea commented like I’m not tagged in this and would not read it.

I guess I won’t be voicing any of their content. /sarcasm

Honestly, I would love others to take up voiceovers. The more the merrier! And a little pocket for them would be lovely.

I’ve actually been tempted to make a tutorial on my process…

7 Likes

figured since this topic is kinda about you you’d read it but you didn’t need me shouting it at you with an @

sarcastic statement - but go and bite my head off for being considerate.

Again, think you’re good but I also think having the categories go; image self-posting, text self-posting, fluffy games, gayroommate-posting, site feedback, etc is a little much

3 Likes

We’re discussing for a video category not just gayroommate. It was only jokingly said just cause they’re so synonymous with voiced works.

2 Likes

I support it.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 48 hours unless flagged)*

1 Like

I felt like what I typed didn’t make sense. I’m sorry.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 48 hours unless flagged)*****************

1 Like

I agree, that would be a bit much.

3 Likes

I think there should be more voiceover work though. If there’s more voiceover work, I think the category should be made.

3 Likes

Yes. Make it a voiceover category. Someone may make full videos that need the tag separation.

2 Likes

I would say voiceover category is in order. They aren’t adding any new content just augmenting existing content. There’s nothing wrong with that.

1 Like

dang, I sure did write it so confusing /s
Thanks for everyone’s opinion :>

1 Like

So in short: can we get video/voiceover tag?

1 Like

not tag, category would be better

1 Like

I think a tag would be nice. A little weird to make a category for just one guy lol. Maybe if it becomes more popular in the future it can become one!

1 Like

bruh
not for one, but all voice overs, videos and subtitled videos, and such. Like Gay makes voice overs, RQ did put some subtitles on a few videos and someone did pure irl videos with plushies. For any of these type of media, there’d be a shared category where anyone can post

5 Likes