Petunia - (Pepe) (Translated By Larur)

105 Likes

A bitch-mare and a pushover owner.

Sounds like a good slap is in order. Preferably two good slaps.

35 Likes

Well, she has her brown baby in her bad belly, it shouldn’t be that much, but God (great larur, I hope to see the Spanish version)

2 Likes

Letting yourself be dictated to by a flesh golem for toddlers is a sad, sad way to go through life.

10 Likes

This is the kind of fluff that makes my hugboxing sensibility go MIA

forget the sorry stick this one needs the sorry warhammer :gotsketties:

8 Likes

Lol always trips me out when i see it. Like, dont they know theyre 5 times their size, and could easily crush their skulls with a well placed stomp? Discipline should come easily!

5 Likes

Beautiful art!

1 Like

Fluffies are not for stompies, but for huggies & luv!

3 Likes

EHEM, whoops, totally. Huggies and love, pillow fluffs are happy fluffs, thats my motto… :wink:

4 Likes

Sooner or later he’s gonna have a wake-up call, he wasted his time on an ungrateful bitch mare.

4 Likes

Que sequel where the owner throws away petunia and keeps the foals and stuffy cause she choose both.

3 Likes

Very smart mare.
Give her big bowl of sketty.
If the owner wants to abandon her and her children for being smart, I will gladly adopt them.
I give her safe stable and sacrifices to shiting.

1 Like

This is why you feed the stuffed toy into a shredder in front of them.

It’s really interestig to see an owner bending to the whim of a smarty. It feels… fresh. Like something no one has done before. I feel like a record producer being introduced to a never before seen genre of music.

All these other commenters are baying for blood, but I think this is the best ending.

5 Likes

I’m happy with the ending! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

All these other commenters are baying for blood

Ahem!
Not me.

1 Like

Why would she have to choose between them anyway?

Please oh please destroy bestest lmao. After a lifetime of being spoiled she needs to lose.

Dummieh poopie daddeh!

Hmmm, I’ve never seen 'em use it against their own owner, then again, the owner is kinda… y’know. Can’t even make a fluffy choose.

2 Likes

Kind of a weird choice.