Pick your breeders (RoseTea)

Aye guys, this one is kinda like my “What would you do” thing I did a few days ago. But this time, it’s a bit different.

This is gonna be kinda like a game in a way, I’ll explain more at the end of the post!

POV:

You walk into a fluffy shop, with the full intent of getting yourself a breeder pair. This store is pure neutralbox, with good ratings from both hugboxers, and abusers. Just pure “Here’s a fluffy, never babied, nor beaten.”

You decide you want to raise your fluffies straight from foals, to adult hood. Makes better trusting fluffies, and better babies later down the road.

You have all the supplies ready at home, just need the actual foals now.

Approaching the foal pens, you see them placed in 4 separate sections. You have $5 to spend.

RULES PLZ READ PLZ THANKIES
1: You have exactly $5 to spend, don’t worry about tax, that’s already added to the price of the foals.
2: You can go under the $5, but you can’t go OVER.
3: You can only buy TWO/2 foals. No more, no less.
4: DO NOT WORRY ABOUT GENDER OF FOAL! Let’s not think about it and pretend they’re both until the pairs are picked, you can decide who’s the mare or stallion. :slight_smile:
5: For the best experience, read the description of each foal at the very bottom! It’ll help you make your choices.

So what do we do with these?
Keep tabs on who you picked for now, in a couple days/weeks (Depending on how many people do this) I’ll age them up and show what types of babies you got out of them! We’ll see if you picked a good pair.

Here are the foal pens!

Descriptions

PREMIMUM FOALS

Screenshot (868)

Pegasus
Yellow coat
Green mane
Black eyes
Light green hooves
NOTES: Their favorite drink is Sprite, but 7UP is also cool.
ALICORN GENES

Screenshot (869)

Alicorn
Coral coat
Golden mane
Golden eyes
Pale golden hooves
Notes: We literally had 50 coral colored foals born in a row to 3 different mating pairs, oh my god make it stop PLEASE.

Screenshot (867)

Unicorn:
Purple coat
Blue mane
Blue eyes
Blue hooves
Notes: They watch Barney almost religiously.
GRANDFATHER WAS ALICORN

STANDERED FOALS

Screenshot (870)

Unicorn
Off white coat
Black mane
Black eyes
White hooves
Notes: Lookin’ like Jeff the Killer as a Fluffy deadass lmao.

Screenshot (871)

Earthie
Grey coat/Dark grey nose
Pink mane
Yellow/Green eyes
Dark grey hooves
Notes: Has a resting OWO face. Makes us feel very uncomfortable.

Screenshot (872)

Pegasus
Blue coat
Dark blue mane
Blue eyes
Light blue hooves
Notes: The owner called them “BlueBear” once and this fluffy is still riding that joy high.

Screenshot (873)

Pegasus
Pink coat
Hot pink mane
Yellow Eyes
Hot pink hooves
Notes: We were THIS Close to a PinkieFluff…

DISCOUNT FOALS

Screenshot (874)

Pegasus
Light green coat/Brown nose
Lemon Lime mane
Green eyes
Lemon Lime hooves
Notes: Likes Dreams “Mask” song a little too much.
Reason for discount: Deformed wings

Screenshot (875)

Earthie
Navy blue coat
Brown mane
Amber eyes
Orange hooves
Notes: Fuckin’ hates balloons with a burning passion.
Reason for discount: A clown was making balloon animals and this MF’er over here tried to fight them… Clearly lost. (Least the clown didn’t kill the fluffy)

Screenshot (876)

Unicorn
Minty blue coat
Black/White mane
Dark grey eyes
Dark grey hooves
Notes: Ngl this fluffy low key terrifies us.
Reason for discount: The owner told us to say it’s for their crooked horn… But ngl it’s because they will occasionally make really loud moaning noises at 2 am when we’re trying to fucking sleep and they finds it hilarious and OH MY GOD PLEASE STOP MOANING.

Poopie Foals

Screenshot (877)

Pegasus
Milk chocolate brown coat
Black mane
Dark brown eyes
Black hooves
Notes: They look like my dog from when I was a kid that moved away to a butterfly farm. Plz come back home Lucky, Daddy misses you.

Screenshot (878)

Earthie
Light brown coat/Rust brown pattern
Dark brown mane
Grey brown eyes
Black hooves
Notes: Our coworker Steven spent 25 minutes scrubbing this fluffy, thinking the pattern was dirt… It isn’t dirt.

34 Likes

I want both of the brown ones.

That way I can spend the $4 on a burger.

17 Likes

Ooo what a cool concept this should prove to be lots of fun.

Il have Bluebear since he has a very nice coat and eyes, and the light blue unicorn. I bet the two would make good colours but idk.

2 Likes

One of 3$ bin plus one of 2 $ bin, betters odds of get a good foal.

2 Likes

I really appreciate how good-colored alicorn foals go for less than a sandwich :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: warms my heart to see market saturation devalue sentient life to such an extent

Edit: Your art is adorable. These foals are super cute

6 Likes

:heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

I’ll take the blue pegasus and the navy earthie.

And then I’ll eat @I_might_be_weasel’s burger.

5 Likes

I’ll pick the 2$ Unicorn and the $.50 Pegasus.

1 Like
1 Like

The $3 dark grey earthie and the $2 minty blue unicorn.

OwO and random inappropriate moaning? Sounds like a great combo to mess with house guests. :grin::laughing::grin:

2 Likes

The $2 mint green. I’m deaf enough for the moaning to not to bother me at all. She might stop when she learns she doesn’t get a reaction. And the $3 blue Pegasus.

1 Like

You gonna get a milkshake with that? Because I’ll drink that too.

I! Drink! Your! Milkshake! I drink it up!

1 Like

I’d go with the Grey coat/Dark grey nose Earthie and the Milk chocolate brown coat Pegasus.

Hoping for nice patterns, but really, just like them.

2 Likes

Welp, Nobody scored the pair I wanted first and there’s no point in repeating so…

I’ll take the premium yellow and green pegasus and the poopie earthie with the dirty pattern. Their names shall be Surge and Moose.

1 Like

Goddamn fast boston bois always stealing thicc russian men’s nourishment.

2 Likes

I’d buy both poopie foals, and assuming their personalities are good, breed them.

Q: Breed them for what?
A: All foals under my care will be treated with the utmost love and care until shortly before their lives end.
Q: Breed them for what, exactly?
A: They’ll get good kibble, weekly skettis, clean water, complete medical care, a safe and low-stress home, exercise, engaging chores to do to keep them feeling useful…
Q: Breed them for what, exactly?
A: …a diet of dried fruit medley as the holidays approach, and of course constant reminders that as good fluffies they will all be bound for Skettiland.
Q: YOU’RE DODGING THE QUESTION.

5 Likes

We know damn well what you’d breed them for.

3 Likes

-Earthy : 50cents (for pattern)
-Blue Pegasus (I’m afraid that the pinky one may be inbred) : 3.00$ (to have a strong color to suit the possible pattern of the foals)

remain 1,50$

3 Likes

I’ll take your entire stock!

2 Likes

Hmm, Im thinking of gambling for dalmations/Cloud patterns with the offwhite and black mane with the brown earthie with the cloud pattern. 3.50

Though part of me is really tempted to go for crystal eyed pegasi with ‘Bluebear’ and the lemon lime mane with the bad wings. 5.00

2 Likes