Picky Eater (777blitzkrieg777)

Some fluffies are so picky that they choose starvation and tantrums over food they don’t like.

69 Likes

Babies need to jam the grass in her mouth.

13 Likes

Mummah needs to be jammed full of grass until she bursts.

10 Likes

That dumb bitch mom deserves a slow death then if she’s so goddamn picky.

6 Likes

Then perish

3 Likes

True what they say, beggars cant be choosers

4 Likes

In this case, the beggar is definitely choosing, its own death

5 Likes

And in turn the death of their family

2 Likes

inb4 the foals take matters into there own hands
if they resort to eating the poopies she could end up with 4 poopie madness fueled foals.

they gonna swarm her in her sleep, full metal jacket soap in a sock style. :gotsketties:

4 Likes

I’ve seen that only happen once. The foals will ignore any and everything around them - harming their family to get to that thing. sturvingFAM Part 4

2 Likes

Starving while bein surrounded by accesible food totally sounds like a fluffy’s way to die.

3 Likes

That’s actually a recognised medical condition in humans. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6281436/ For the record, it’s shit. Imagine everything other than a very short list of foods literally makes you puke no matter how hard you try.

3 Likes

Very interesting, thanks for sharing that info. Its definitely possible for this to happen with fluffies, especially with their horribly skewed survival instincts thanks to Hasbio.

1 Like

This also happens with parrots. If they’re on a specific food that they like but isn’t very good for them and the owner tries to switch the food all at once, the parrot will not eat and instead starve itself. Stubborn lil babies.

But I actually adore parrots. Fluffies can go fuck themselves with that picky shit.

3 Likes

Wow, I had no idea! Yup, parrots are awesome, fluffies like this one suck

1 Like

Same tbh, I either eat everything or nothing

2 Likes

runaways be like -oh sorry my babies i ran out of blueberrys i guess we all gonna starve to death
ferals be like -damn a snake killed my special friend…guess meat is back on the menu (dies for the poison)

2 Likes

I think ferrets are prone to the same thing. I have to let mine lick new food off my fingers before they’ll try it from a bowl, they don’t seem to recognise it as food otherwise XD

4 Likes

I can’t stop laughing at this, sounds like my kid when she was small!

1 Like