piercing [by: fluffymeat]

inspired by my first diy piercing, circa 2 days ago. highly suggest getting your piercings done professionally.

33 Likes

It wil be fine if you sterilize it !

2 weeks later

Good lord, is that a pus filled abcess ?!

With the hand placing, I thought they had gone through the bottom of the jaw to get through the snout at first. xD

What kind of piercing are we talking here?

Oh god, be sure it’s a professional professional as well and not one of those kiosks at the mall with the dirty piercing guns. My mom had my sister and I get earrings that way when I was like 4 and it hurt so much. I wasn’t even asked if I wanted earrings, and I refused to wear them because of how it traumatized me. I don’t even wear jewelry normally.

4 Likes

Secret parent technique to ensure their child doesn’t do a thing/pursue a behavior.
Let them do the thing to traumatize them by leaving it to incompetence. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got mine at a Claire’s when I was in middle school, I think, let them close up, because I realized they’re more trouble than they’re worth

Omfg, can you imagine telling a fluffy the urban legend of the white string?

1 Like

…Dare I ask ?
Or does that way only lie madness ?

2 Likes

The fluffy asks if it’s true, you tell him/her, that nobody knows in a spoopy voice, then while they’re sleeping, you tape a normal white thread to their ear and point it out to them and let chaos ensue

Doesn’t take much with fluffies.

1 Like

They aren’t too bright

That is what makes them fun.
Them having so many flaws is what makes a fluffy a fluffy
And therefor interesting.

If that was the point why do my mom and sister say I’m weird for not wanting earrings?

knowing the author, it’s debatable

1 Like

Oof

A fluffy could be an amusing subject to practice doing piercings or tattoos on.

Oof I feel that one, I recently got an Industrial Bar put in my ear by a questionable location a few weeks ago and let me tell you I felt VERY much like that fluffy while they were in the middle of trying to finish it off.

too late :v

1 Like

Assuming animal abuse laws wouldn’t apply to fluffies, do you think there would be a demand for studios that do body modifications on fluffies?

There could even be fluffies that are just COVERED in tattoos and piercings because they are used for practice. Maybe a naturally bald earthie would even be happy with “pwetty skwin picsures” and “spawkwy face owwies.”

I’m sure if you can accurately tattoo/ pierce a terrified fluffy, even the squirmiest of consenting humans would be a breeze.