Piercing test (by TaterTotTrot)

58 Likes

Those idiots sacrificing a job certificate for a one time above average abuse

18 Likes

They could get a job doing it, but Abusers are more DYI for something so mundane and the equipment needed to do it their way is beyond casual interest which makes youtube tutorials moot plus there is only so much room for competition.

4 Likes

Neutralboxers and Hugboxers using Fluffies as tests is brilliant. They are not legally protected, have human DNA so their skin/hair is not likely to be dissimilar, and the entire point is minimal harm and maximum efficiency which makes trying not to kill or cause undue stress to an ultra-delicate creature even better.

Plus, morons with poor impulse-control just trying to make it through the test so they can disappoint you in the wild will fail to resist it so you can weed out any worms unworthy of becoming a colleague. This would improve the quality of worker in so many fields!

3 Likes

Nice art but was did the instructor expect?

3 Likes

Self control and proficiency. Professionals have standards

4 Likes

Also generally care about lost tuition fees. Fluffies are borderline free.

At least the former two tried. #1 just needed to go for the actual nipples and learn to “measure twice, cut once”.

5 Likes

Glorious. Especially the last two. Love a little psychological pain with the physical pain.

1 Like

That is great, but since fluffys have intelligence, there is nothing stopping them from asking for piercings and tattoos

5 Likes

this is actually the reason why they don’t ask for it

2 Likes

They start crying from just a bit of pain and are irrationally afraid of a number of things, so I doubt it.

1 Like

Hmmmm, I might try a one off for this idea at some point. Thanks to both you and the artist for the idea.

1 Like

To be honest the last one is impressive.

1 Like

That last one is legit gold.

“Why didn’t you unhook them?”

“I couldn’t stop laughing.”

“I’ll give you a C+.”

2 Likes

Well, I wouldn’t put it past them to see tattoos or piercings on a human and ask for one, not knowing that it’s painful to get.

4 Likes

They also don’t think things through, so they realize it will hurt once money has already been exchanged.

That’s an idea for an Abuse writer wanting to try Hug or Neutral.

1 Like

The technique appears to be correct.

The issue is they have completely failed to provide any support or care afterwards, which is just as important as technique when dealing with the public.
That isn’t an Abuser class, its learning how to pierce humans, and they have demonstrated complete incompetency at helping the clients.

50% is an F. They may return to the Scholomance for the next semester however.

2 Likes

This is like the funniest GD thing I’m seen on this website in a while. I’m loving this! :joy:

1 Like