2 Likes

And his unfazed face is the cherry on top! lmao

5 Likes

Fwuffy twied so hawd
An’ got so faw
Bu’ in dee en’
It doesn’ eben mattew

10 Likes

He finally perfects the design after a few more fluffies. Only to realize they needed pigeons with homing training after the birds fly off with the fluffy and prototype.

2 Likes

Science requires experimentation :smiley:

2 Likes

Idea is sound~ but it needs a few engineering tweaks.

Change to a body harness stitched to a leather corsette and have the support cables tugging on the corsette instead of the fluffies body.

Big issue im seeing would be getting the birds to generally fly in a similar direction.

2 Likes

. . .This reminded me of the guy who made that quad rotor cat cadavaer drone. Has anyone memed that with fluffies yet in general? Perfect theme week for it.

5 Likes

Pigeon version of a Rat King maybe?

1 Like

Poor pegasus. :frowning:

Guess it’s time for a funeral cookout. Fortunately we have freshly killed fluffy on hand.

I like this concept. Even better: Pegasi surgically modified to be quadcopter drones. They can control the rotors using the nerves that used to control their legs. The only downside is that they’re in enormous pain all the time, which is actually hilarious if you think about it.

2 Likes

You just turned my suggestion into a reese’s cup by getting cybnetic abuse in my weirdbox.

~I was kind of thinking it as well but I didn’t want to say it since the original meme was a dead cat so it felt like a fitting omage for the fluffy to be deceased as well.

1 Like

hi weston

1 Like

bye egg

1 Like

They’re also fucking stupid, and so are unable to perform the calculations normally done by the flight computer necessary to sync the propellers in such a way that stable flight is actually possible.

Granted, a human also wouldn’t be able to perform those calculations either, but it would still be pretty funny to shame a fluffy for not being able to control its new “wingie weggies”.

I suppose that depends on one’s headcanon. In mine, fluffies are self-aware and have the intelligence of a three year old. They also recognize their reflection and take a position on their own existence. So in my headcanon they’d definitely be able to fly autonomously.

Yes, that’s the same headcanon where nearly everybody on Earth eats fluffy meat.

I’m talking about quadcopter flight, where the propellers need to be synchronized a certain way by a flight computer in order to perform movements like going up/down, moving in different directions, or even just staying stable and not falling out of the air.

1 Like

I found this way to funny.