Pighamsterponypuncher - The game (Eded_ted)

you should zip the entire folder and put it up for download

2 Likes

shure do!

1 Like

done! now it has allllll the files in one packet!

1 Like

Maybe you should make a few basic games to build up experience. Don’t they say that you shouldn’t publish the first game you make or something like that?

1 Like

They’re coming!!! Haha, very good first game though. Definitely some polishing that could be done, the attacking fluffies didn’t have a hit animation so I didn’t know when I was getting smacked, and I didn’t really know what all the bars were for, but a very good first effort! How long did working on it take you?

2 Likes

i started making it over a mont ago, and started with no experience what so ever.

i worked on the game about… i would estimate about 2-3 hours a day for every day since i started, if all the hours would be divided for each day. (of course some days i didn’t work, on some days too much.)

soo… what is 2.5 times 30… 75?

maybe.

i really don’t know the exact time.

also, there should be some small text in the upper left side of the screen for a small guide. if it does not show up,then just press “i”.

2 Likes

jeez louise, you’ve got more grit than I do. idk if I could start learning a new program over like that! Do you plan on working on the game some more or are you kind of done with it?

2 Likes

-learning it was rather simple i used visual scripting, you see its basically just putting puzzle pieces on one another. So i didnt have to code!

fun fact: thanks to it i didnt write not a single letter of code!

i think most of the time sank into trying to do everything from scratch with something i did not have any expiriance whit. and trying to make the piecies work in harmony.

another fun fact: i made all of the assets from scrach, without using pre-made assets!

• i am not shure if i continue it or not. i am now at the point where i have spend so much time in it that i just want to do something else.

but shall i continue it in the future? yes.

2 Likes

very cool. You should join the discord so we can chat about it some time, I like tinkering with unity too lol

2 Likes