Pighamsterponypuncher - The game (Eded_ted)

yes.

i could write countless lines about how i did this, but…

i am tired.

So let me just explain what this game is about whit one sentence.

-its a game about punching fluffies.

SO HOW TO PLAY:

-go to itch io

-search the games name (pighamsterponypuncher. pighamster will also work)

-download the file

-AND HAVE FUN!

also, the game is full of bugs, i know.

i spent too long making this. (by too long i mean like an un-healthy long. and maby over.)

i guess i am a game developer now. AWESOME

also also i think this is the first time i am over here in this community on my pc. cool.

wait… how long was i gone while making this?!

27 Likes

Hot damn it’s about time we got one of these, most of the games are hugbox so it’s nice to see one where we can punt the little bastards

6 Likes

i am glad you like it.

it makes all the sacrificed hours worth it

1 Like

Can I offer a suggestion?

I think you should rename it Super Turbo Fluffy Puncher.

1 Like

No wait.

Okay.

Brutal Doom mod.

1 Like

YOOOO What program did you use to make this??

3 Likes

What a bizarre Gang Beasts update.

2 Likes

the one you would not expect a beginner like me to use -unity-

but i managed to do it. thanks to a little function it has

1 Like

Hey so are we supposed to already have Unity installed to play this

2 Likes

Something else you could do is host the game on newgrounds, that’s what I do. That way people don’t have to download it. I’m trying to play it now but need to download the unity player I guess? I’m working on it rn

3 Likes

You may not have uploaded all the required files. All the unity games I’ve ever exported came with a folder of game files required for play, this is just the executable. Try zipping the entire file that got exported and uploading that. Unless someone else got it to work? You shouldn’t need a player to play the games, just the game files and .exe file

3 Likes

HELL NO, you gotta play as close to OG as you can, WADs are okay but not that crap. If you really want Brutal Doom’s BS then at least play 2016 that game is phenomenal

Summary

Eternal can suck my nuts

4 Likes

All my love to game devs of our community. Message me if you need a hand working unity, I’ve got a lot of experience with it. Well, the 2018 build of the program anyway, lol

3 Likes

Don’t say that Brutal Doom with fluffies wouldn’t be worth playing.

2 Likes

Uh, i tried ich.io and it was a 18+ cam site i’ve never heard of. You mean Itch.io, right?

4 Likes

yeah you can find it there, haven’t gotten it to work yet though. Pretty sure he needs to upload a zip file with all the rest of the goodies

2 Likes

woooooooooops…

misspelling at its worst.

1 Like

no idea. this is the first time i have ever even attempted game development.

1 Like

i will try to fix it.

1 Like

ok, i found a file called “UnityPlayer” in the folder, and i have placed it up for download. tell me if it works, will you?

if it does not work, i can try sharing the other files i found in the folder.

1 Like