pile of chirpies at a daycare (washingbear1)

pixilart-drawing (11)

33 Likes

Attendant sees rules before looking at fluffies. “Who let this one in here?” The attendant adds picking up the sleeping brown foal and taking them elsewhere.

5 Likes

heh actually this takes place in a very hugbox daycare. the chirpies u see here are all owned by owners who cant watch there chirpy foals.

5 Likes

In this regard I think no poopies means no shitting on the chirpies. Which implies that must have happened before.

Edit: I didn’t read the comment above this one before posting. So I’m stupid. Sorry 'bout that.

3 Likes

I think it means “No Shitting here!!!”

3 Likes

Figured as much with the tags.

Just a little joke. :slight_smile:

Probably double meaning since it’s in a segment that indicates titles like smarties/bestest as well. effectively no calling poor colors poopies.

But no pooping at all in the chirpy area seems a little strict since they probably cant find the litter box. What with the whole being blind and not walking yet issues.

2 Likes

Chirpy room rules:

1. No chirping
  2. No peeping

I don’t think they can’t think let alone read

1 Like

The brown one is misplaced, poor thing it must be so uncomftable in the good babbeh area. lets get you back to the disposal chute little one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

JOAN…JOAN CAN YOU GRAB A SCOOP WE HAVE A CODE BROWN IN THE GOOD BABBEH ROOM :gotsketties:

1 Like