Pillow Fluffs are supposed to be Happy fluffs! 2 “WildeFaun”

It has been four dark times and 3 bright times since CocoMelon’s adoption, and it has been an dreadful experience so far. Jacks and Deedee weren’t fluffies they were barky monsters and Alvin was a meow monster who had two other meow monster brothers!

Days usually involved play time with new little momma and the scary leggy monster, otherwise the family was always trying to get her to break the rules by making her crawl to the litter or her food and water. She hated it so much it made her sick. Everything was so loud and chaotic, the barky and meow monsters running around and the family was always yelling.

Today was a quiet day for once, the children were at their grandma’s today, daddy was napping with the barky monsters, the meow monsters were lurking in the basement, and big momma was working in the other room while leggy monster was keeping her company.

CocoMelon sat mulling over her predicament when she heard the gentle squeak of fluffy hooves on tile. “Am Babbeh bein gud Babbeh?” The monster asked in her sing song voice, as she trotted up to CocoMelon. “No! Weab Coco awone! Cocomewon hatchu!” MintBerry frowned. " It am otay nu Babbeh." MintBerry tapped CocoMelon’s snout a few times. “It am hawd bein dah nu Babbeh, Minhbewwy am gon make ou a gud fwuffy.” With those words the alicorn lowered her horn to be pointed right at the pillow’s eye

“Cause gud fwuffies pway an wun!” Tears filled Coco’s eyes as the horn gave a dull orange glow. “Time fow Minhbewwy tu make guuuud poopies!” Coco watched as the Alicorn shooed out one of the cats from the litter box and proceeded to go about her business. Soon MintBerry was back in the other room with big momma, CocoMelon knew what had to be done.

MintBerry was laying down on her bed watching Big Mommy finish up her work typing when screaming for help was heard from the kitchen. The two went running to the scream as the dogs broke out into barking hysterics!
Arriving in the kitchen they found a foul scene, a puddle of watery feces with a few chunks in it, trailing away from the main puddle was a streak of brown drippings leading to Coco. CocoMelon was gasping with exhaustion facing the kitchen wall, poop dripping from her butt.

The pillow fluff looks over her shoulder at big momma. “Mummah! Gasp, mummah huu… Bad, hu, bad munstah make bad poopies! Fwuffy saw wit own see pwaces!” MintBerry scowled with anger and began her protest but was cut short. “Oh? Did you Coco? Ok then. Minty, Come with me.” Big momma picked up the alicorn and walked away. MintBerry was only able to produce an expression of shock and betrayal.

After a few minutes momma returned and started cleaning up the mess. Coco was so pleased with herself everything will be better, no leggy fluffies means only good fluffies to be cared for. After finishing momma left again and returned with a shoe box. " Wha dat mummah?" Coco inquired. “It’s a sorry box for fluffies that make bad poopies.”

Coco wagged her tail in excitement, the leggie monster fluffy was going to be punished for being a bad leggie monster. “Ooh why am mummah givin Cocomewon upies?” Momma remained quiet as she carried Coco to the sorry box. " Wha am Mummah doin?! Cocomewon nu am bad fwuffy! Nuuuu!" With many tears and screams CocoMelon was plopped into the sorry box with the lid closed tight.

14 Likes

No mention of being punished for lying. :thinking:

2 Likes

fair. I’ll cover it in the 3rd part

2 Likes

I like the direction this going.
I hope that the leg less freak will live long enough to experience the pain of having its entire world fall apart and realise that everything it believed to be true was a lie told by lazy people who couldn’t be bothered to take care of fluffy abel to move.

3 Likes

I have a sneaking suspicion that the owner didn’t bye anything that the little leg less crud had to say but didn’t want to reveal that fact till later.

1 Like

I hope that the twist is the CCTV footage of its crime.
Or maybe it would be even better if it isn’t allowed to know how its masterplan could fail?

Oh?