Pillowing Champion at Home :: CuddilyBloodily

Jimmy “Leggs” Stanton has taken home Ohio State Fair blue ribbons for three years in a row with foals from his unnamed green mare. Judges of the always-competitive “Pillowing” category look for certain traits when inspecting fair entries. The main criteria are as follows:

• Pillowing technique (Live pillowing demos are well attended at the fair)
  • Stitching
  • Healing and scar tissue quality
  • Temperament of the pillowed fluffy

Judges can also allow additional qualities when accounting for Best in Show. Leggs is well known for handing out “lucky Leggs keychains” to young fairgoers, demonstrating a commitment to using the discarded parts of the fluffy.

64 Likes

God your fluffies are truly hideous, and I mean that in the best way possible. Keep up the good work?

20 Likes

Ooh, tell me about the weight category.

5 Likes

Donkey fluffs.

8 Likes

Ah the little one runnin’…gonna be so cute to see it pillowed

7 Likes

It’s an ugly fucker isn’t she.

5 Likes

Screenshot_20210919-211704_Chrome

11 Likes

So sad the foals dont know the coming horror they be facing for the rest of their life. :frowning:

5 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::smiling_imp:make shure mama watchs as you take their weggies away

5 Likes

Maybe she’ll take it better if you tell her the options are either pillowing them or burning them alive slowly.
If she still can’t choose burn a feral in front of her to show her which one to pick.

4 Likes

Nahhhhh i wouldn’t give her a choice. I like to see her cry,beg, plead, and watch helpless to help her babies as they cry and beg mama to save them just to feel the betrayal that she can’t help

4 Likes

Gotta check out those foal races! (The later-in-the-day version, I’m guessing, heh)

Your fluffies look like ass.

Literally. I almost thought someone had submitted donkey torture. I’ve always liked the idea that fluffies are actually chimeras created from a genetic soup of pre-existing mammalian DNA, such as horse, pig, and human.

This probably wasn’t your intention, but the idea that the “horse” might actually be “donkey” works surprisingly well.

2 Likes

You really outdid yourself on this face

2 Likes

I’m not quite sure, but it looks like every fluffy in the image has poop and/or pee on/behind/underneath it. If so, then it’s quite the shitty little family.

1 Like

It’s so horrible I love it

2 Likes

I think it would be more fun to force that ugly thing to bite off the legs of all the ugly stupid looking little monsters and make her eat them

3 Likes

Ugh. Those fucking teeth.

1 Like

Best compliment ever!!

Ms. Ossifus is such a good teacher, getting experts to demonstrate their craft for the class!

1 Like