Pillowing ineffective [by fwaffynuteww]

104 Likes

That’s why you should pillow them late in life (if they are pillowed at a young age, they evolve ! ) Just kidding, great art :smiley:

32 Likes

ima laugh if the one that latched while she was turning around was another bad color. ~Chuckle~

24 Likes

Imagine trying to rotate yourself for many forevers after labor only to find out that all of your babbehs are poopie babbehs

14 Likes

The obvious solution would be to remove her teeth. If she still trys to eat the poopie babbeh, she will choke to death.

16 Likes

This is why you improve the self-worth of Poopie Mares.

Otherwise the desire to prevent the suffering of their offspring combined with the learned behavior to eat feces and prevent their own potential punishment will override all other logic and obstacles.

5 Likes

She could still grab it away from the majority via gums, set it to the side and roll over to smother it. ~Chuckle~

Never doubt a mare determined to exterminate its bad colors.

9 Likes

Hasbio programming is like Apple programming. A corporation saying “Sorry customer, but I can’t let you do that.”

Embrace true customization with third party kitbashing. Breed in a few generations of Ponyture knockoffs and the voice in their head calling for the deaths of earthtones gets quieter than their desire for a bigger family.

Lower market value for Foals and Breeders. But a better experience overall, and higher resale values as trained pets that are mentally “jailbroken”.

9 Likes

Brutal!

2 Likes

That’s why you paralyze them stumps

2 Likes

A spidergag would probably also work to keep her from getting the foal in her mouth, and if you extended the ‘legs’ it would also incapacitate her enough to prevent rolling around.
Or she’d break her own neck trying

3 Likes

all your babbehs are poopie

Time to feast!!

3 Likes

…Alright, plan B. Just nail her to the ground.

2 Likes

I might suggest milkbagging…

3 Likes

or remove her teeth

2 Likes

And there’s just one hangin’ onto that titty for dear life.

3 Likes

Just stick her in a cage with an open back, she ain’t twisting out of that one!

2 Likes

I think I have a solution… blind the shitrat

Shit you right… I dont know why i never thought of that.

If she can kill her foals kill her then if she didn’t learn why she is pillowed.

1 Like