Pink fluffy unicorns.... (carniviousduck)

30 Likes

now I have the song stuck in my head, great

2 Likes

Time to play the song!

Here’s to Mixxermike.

5 Likes

And so, the fluffy(pony) fandom comes full circle. I remember when the Flufflepuff blog was active and this video was doing the rounds. Who could have thought it would lead to this whole fandom?

1 Like

Well, to be technical, it wasn’t the video itself, but it IS Mixxermike who technically created fluffies, as Fluffle Puff was his own continuation of what he started with Twilight Fluffles. In contrast, Art-Anon’s original drawings was a seperate continuance of the Twilight Fluffles idea, which in turn was followed by independent OC art of fluffier ponies led to the original depictions of fluffies as we know them.

2 Likes

Yes.

I didn’t mean this video in particular, but indeed Flufflepuff herself, the first fleshed out (proto) fluffy pony.

Years ago I followed the blog until it stopped updating (it’s the way by which I discovered “Dan vs.” too). And when years later I found this fandom through “The Click” I was surprised to see it could be (partially) traced back to Flufflepuff. Funny how these things can evolve.

1 Like