Pinkie Part 1 (by Nundevwizer)

This is the story of the pink foal from Survival of the Foal-ist, this also happens to be my very first true abuse story. I hope it satisfies that sadistic itch we all have. Enjoy! :grin:

“Fuck!”

Tyler swore as he closed his laptop in a mix of frustration and relief. He had just finished one of his online classes for college. The fall semester at UIC had only just begun, and things were already to a bad start. The university was forced to cancel all on-campus classes due to the new restrictions put in place in response to the Coronavirus Pandemic sweeping across the country. Now all classes had to be held online and students had to self-quarantine in their place of residence. To make matters worse, the professor for the class he had just finished was terrible, he just droned on through the entire lecture like the teacher from Ferris Bueller’s Day Off and it nearly made him fall asleep.

But at least he had “privileged” living conditions as Tyler was lucky for him and his friend Brandon to rent a house near campus with three other people. Tyler was majoring in Computer Engineering, while Brandon was in Software Development. The other three people consisted of a former high school football player majoring in sports management, a recently discharged marine corps vet majoring in business, and a girl from Louisiana majoring in physical therapy.

The other three pretty much kept to their own parts of the house where everyone only got together to eat, which was usually either Chinese takeout or the Louisiana girl’s attempts at home cooking. Tyler had no interest in the football jock or the retired jarhead, but he did converse with the Louisiana girl from time to time, whenever he was able to understand the thick southern accent.

Pushing himself away from the desk where his laptop sat, he got up and walked out the door into the hallway. He stopped and tapped the knuckle of his finger on Brandon’s door. Brandon opened the door and showed himself.

“Yeah?”

“I’m going downstairs to “play” with our new pet.”

Brandon nodded. “I’ll join you in a minute once I finish my paper.”

“I’ll wait for you then.”

Tyler then went to the basement door and jerked the knob to the right in his hand. The house was built in the ’70s and a few of the doors were original, thus they were 50 years old and needed replacing, like the one to the basement. The door wouldn’t open unless you turned the knob fast and hard. The door opened and he descended the stairs. The basement was what one would expect; just a place to keep extra stuff, not the cleanest place, and usually dark.

“huhu…”

As he walked down the creaky wooden stairs, he could hear the crying of a fluffy foal that he and Brandon found a week ago. The jarhead owned a pair of German Shepherds that mauled an entire herd of fluffies hiding in a bush in the backyard. Save for the mare who ran off when he turned the backyard floodlight on and the pink foal that now sat in a box in the basement, away from their roommates who never go downstairs for any reason.

“Nu wike sowwy boxie! Huhu!”

The foal cried for hours on end when they brought it in the house. Tyler almost strangled the foal then and there, but Brandon stopped him.

“Wet bestest babbeh outsies nao!”

Tyler pulled on the ball chain connected to the light and the basement lit up.

“OWWIEE!! HUHUUU!! EYE PWACE HEWTIES!!!”

He walked over to the cage and got a clear view of the pink foal. It sat in the middle of the cage with its bottle of milk empty. And a pile of shit sat in the corner. He would need to clean that up later. The foal shook as it held its hooves in front of its eyes while they adapted to the light.

“Rise and shine, Pinkie.”

The foal slowly started to move its hooves away from its eyes and caught sight of Tyler.

“D-daddeh?”

Its whiny demeanor immediately ceased as it got to its feet and puffed its cheeks.

“Dummeh daddeh! Bestest babbeh wan outsie sowwy boxie nao! Ow gib ou wowsest hewties!”

Tyler just shook his head as he unlatched the gate on the cage and took the foal out in his hands.

“Nao gib bestest babbeh miwkies! Bestest babbeh hungwy! Bestest babbeh wan toysies and-”

Tyler flicked his finger at Pinkies nose, drawing a drop of blood, but stopping the foal’s tirade of demands.

“SCREEEEE!! HUHUHUUU!! WHY GIB BESTEST BABBEH OWWIES?!! HUHUU!!”

“You don’t get to make demands of me, you little shit.”

The foal cried in pain as it rubbed at its face where his finger hit.

“If you want the hurties to go away, you will do what I say. Understand?”

Sniff

Pinkie rubbed at her face for a few more seconds before taking a sitting position in his hand.

“huhu… wah babbeh nee du to mae owwies gu way?”

Tyler let out a small sly smile as a few ideas popped into his head.

Later, Tyler and Brandon sat in Tyler’s room at his desk, watching Pinkie drink milk from a bottle.

“So, what did you have in mind?” Brandon asked.

Tyler held his chin in the crook of his thumbs as he watched Pinkie squeeze milk from the silicone-tipped pipe attached to the bottle. He had originally wanted to use Pinkie as a stress ball, but she was too small and fragile for that.

So he decided he would play some… games with her, instead. As Pinkie was engorging herself with milk, He reached into the drawer and pulled out a sheet of paper.

“You see this?”

Brandon nodded. “Looks like a maze. What are you planning?”

Tyler smiled. “I’m going to have our little pink fuzzball over here go… through… this maze.”

He used air quotes as he said “through”.

Brandon just raised an eyebrow. “Okay?”

“If she gets through the maze, she’ll be rewarded…” Tyler reaches under his bed and grabs a can of Ready-To-Eat Fluffy Skettis. “…with this.”

Brandon, starting to get the picture, nods.

“However, if she steps out of the lines, she gets…” He grabs a fly swatter from under his bed. “…punished.”

Brandon fully got the picture now. He looks over at Pinkie as she took one last gulp before sitting down.

“Babbeh am fuww nao.” Urppp!!

Tyler walks back over to the desk with the paper and can in hand.

“Hey.”

Pinkie looked at him.

“You want to play a game?”

Pinkies eyes lit up.

“Gamsie? Babbeh wub gamsies!”

Tyler smiled. “It’s a simple game, really.” He shows her the paper. “This is called a maze. You have to make your way through it to the exit.” He places the paper down in front of her.

“If you make it through without stepping out of the lines…” He then shows her the can of skettis. “I’ll give you this.” He shook the can a little so she could hear the sketti sloshing inside. It was tantalizing for Pinkie as he could see her mouth water while she stared at the can.

“However…” He places the can on the other side of the maze. “You have to stay within the lines if you don’t-“

She ceased paying attention to him once he put the sketti can down on the table and as soon as his hand was away from it…

“SKETTIS!!” She wasted no time breaking into a run for the can, stepping over the paper with no regard to his warning.

“Hey!” She didn’t get far though, as he grabbed her and pulled her away.

“EEEEE! Nu wike bad upsies! Wet bestest babbeh gu nao!” She struggled in his grasp, but his grip was too good for her to escape.

“You couldn’t help yourself, could you?” He maneuvers her in his hand until he was holding her by the tail and rose the swatter in his other hand, ready to strike. But before he could move to hit…

“Gib sowwy poopies!” Pinkie shits on him, covering Tyler’s shirt in shit.

“Dummeh Daddeh!”

He didn’t react much at first, other than glance down his feces-stained shirt. His follow-up response was simple.

Wack

“SCREEEEE!!!”

Wack

“SCREEEEE!!! NU HEWT POOPIE PWACE!!”

Wack

“SCREEEE!!! NU MOA POOPIE PWACE HEWTIES PWEASE!!”

Wack

“SCREEEEE!!! HUHUHUUUUUU!!”

After the last hit, Tyler threw the swatter down on the floor in anger and walked out the door.

Brandon almost asked where Tyler was taking Pinkie but decided to just follow him instead. A moment later, Tyler stood shirtless in the bathroom washing Pinkie in the sink. Her anus was red and swollen from the beating it took.

“Huuhuuhuuuuu! Wawa bad foa bestest babbeh!!”

Tyler paid no mind to Pinkie’s protests as he scrubbed Pinkie’s fur and rear.

“Huhuhuu! Bestest Babbeh wan mummah!”

Tyler simply turned the water higher to drown out her whining. After a few minutes of washing, he placed her down on a towel and gently dried her off.

“Coo… coo…”

Her whining had stopped the instant he started rubbing her fluff with the towel. She cooed in comfort the entire time he wiped her down. After a few minutes, he stopped and her fluff puffed up, making her look a little bigger.

“Tank ou foa bwankie huggies, Daddeh!” Chirp!

Tyler put the towel away and picked up Pinkie in his hands.

“Bestest babbeh wub gud upsies!”

He brings her back to his room with Brandon waiting there for them. Tyler puts Pinkie down on the bed and drills her on the paper maze.

“Alright. I’m going to try this again. If you pass through the maze without crossing the lines, you’ll get your skettis.”

Pinke, sitting on the bed, clapped her hooves with joy. “Yay! Skettis!!”

“But…” He continued. “If you cross the lines or give me attitude, you’ll get the swatter again.”

She shivered in fear with the mere mention of the fly swatter.

“Nu! Nu moa sowwy swattaw pwease!”

He put his hand up. “You’ll only get hurties if you cross over the lines or throw a tantrum. So as long as you do what you are told, nothing bad will happen. Do you understand?”

Pinkie nodded. “Bestest babbeh undastan!”

“Good!” Tyler picks up Pinkie and moves her to the table with the paper maze still sitting there from before.

“Alright. Let’s get started.”

Pinkie rose her hind end into the air as though she was about to run in an Olympic sprint. “Bestest babbeh am weady!”

Tyler was getting tired of hearing the words “bestest babbeh” constantly. But he figured that since he didn’t plan on messing with Pinkie for very long, he let it go. He would later regret that.

“Alright… go!” Pinkie dashed for the paper… and immediately crossed every single line in the maze, running in a straight line.

“Yay! Bestest babbeh won! Bestest babbeh am bestest eba!”

Tyler almost laughed at how soon her cheer and excitement were about to be turned into sorrow and pain. Brandon sat nearby just watching. Pinkie had even started doing a little dance, swinging her front legs around while she did a little Russian kick with her lower legs.

“Bestest babbeh won gamesie… bestest babbeh wub daddeh… bestest babbeh boutu num bestest numm-!”

She is immediately cut off by Tyler grabbing her by the fur and pulling her up.

“EEEEE!! BAD UPSIES! BAD UPSIES!! EEEEE!!”

Tyler, having learned his lesson from earlier, took a cork and shoved it into Pinkie’s anus to prevent sorry poopies.

“EEEEEE!! Nu touch poopie pwace! Nu wan poopie pwace hewties! Nu wan! EEEEE!!”

He then grabs the swatter and pulls his arm back for the first swing.

“Be-bestest babbeh pway gamsie! Daddeh said nu hewties! Bestest babbeh du nutin wong!”

Tyler smiled. “You crossed the lines.” He then brought his hand in for the first strike.

Wack!

“SCREEEEEE!!”

Wack!

“SCREEEEEE!!”

Wack!

“SCREEEEEE!! HUHUUUUU!!”

Tyler put the swatter down and placed Pinkie on a paper towel before he removed the cork. Once the cork was out, shit plopped down. Apparently, she had shit herself a lot while the spanking occurred. He then leaned down to face her.

“I told you if you crossed the lines that you’d get the swatter.”

She still cried. “Huhuu! Meanie daddeh gib bestest babbeh hewties! Huhuuu! Wan mummah! Wan miwkies! Peep!”

Tyler slowly shook his head. “She’s not coming back; you sack of shit. She didn’t want you.”

“…Wah? Mum-mummah nu wan bestest babbeh nu moa?”

He nodded. “She doesn’t want you. She doesn’t love you anymore. Why do you think she’s gone?”

Pinkie looked down in thought as she contemplated why mummah would leave her alone after all that has happened. She then started to cry.

“…eh…eee…EEEEEaahhhh! HUHUHUUU! MUMMAH! PWEASE WUB BESTEST BABBEH!! HUHUU! PWEASE COME BACK MUMMAH!! BESTEST BABBEH SOWWY HUHUUU!”

Tyler just stood there leaning on the desk watching as Pinkie cried her little eyeballs out. He never felt so little sympathy towards another creature in his life. She whined about her mummah during the whole week after he and Brandon found her in the backyard. He honestly felt tempted to just squeeze her in his fist until her entrails exploded out of her, but then what would he do for stress relief after that with three classes a day after that?

As she cried, Tyler then felt another idea come into his head.

“Listen. If you do as I tell you, I’ll be your new daddeh. How’s that sound?”

Pinkie wiped the tears from her eyes. “Weawwy?”

He nodded. “That’s right. You just have to follow my rules and you’ll be taken care of.”

Pinkie sniffed but smiled. “Yay! Bestest babbeh hab su many heawt happies!”

She then proceeded to do another dance in celebration. He just smiled and shook his head knowing full well the hell she would soon be in.

75 Likes

After all that still feeling a bestest babbeh and demanding shitrat eh?

Whack her a few more in the face this time, she is such an asshole shooting shit on the guy, should have semi drown her too.

11 Likes

This looks fun. I hope she gets snapped out of that “bestest babbeh” delusion, maybe harshly snapped out of it.

3 Likes

Oh no, she is cute!! Sometimes… This wasn’t supposed to happen at all!!
Props for Tyler tho! Either make a smarty smart or beat it to a pulp.

5 Likes

I need the pictures, this is too good…

I need to see that crying mummah scene in live action, so badly…

You should have left her in a jar… The Jar